Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

It would be nice if FAC keeps the original title. French version is cool, but not too keen on "Premier contact" on spine.
Hoping for Group buy soon?

Obviously a super changing Lenti recreating the symbols/language from the movie will be the best themed way to release this movie. Some retailer I'm sure will do it.

Yeah, that was make total sense. I hope one of the retailers does it. That'd look awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love that. I think Kimchi can pull that off like they did with Her or better yet, the new kid on the block, Manta Lab.
That idiom should come with a trigger warning. :ohno:
therightstuff_zpsc9a62c1b.gif

Obviously a super changing Lenti recreating the symbols/language from the movie will be the best themed way to release this movie. Some retailer I'm sure will do it.
I'd love to see this. Surely FA could use that concept for their flip-flop lenti magnet, but I bet it'd look pretty slick if rendered as a transitioning depth lenti. :drool:

Yes, if the lenti is the same photo as the cover, but with depth and movement showing the design being written on the window. Whew, could be cool. Probably beyond what any company will attempt, but it's a nice concept.