cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a great film -- on par with CONTACT -- and it was a unique ending albeit a stretch for science fiction.

But like I've told others -- don't go in expecting INDEPENDENCE DAY.
Definitely totally different. I've seen it twice. For me it has a contemplative, meditative vibe. The score is beautiful too, which of course adds to the overall feeling of film. Beautiful on a variety of levels and not your typical "alien invasion" popcorn flick for sure.

I thought it was a great film -- on par with CONTACT -- and it was a unique ending albeit a stretch for science fiction.

I almost walked out the cinema for Independence Day, bad on every level and it just so happens we can take down alien invaiders with a computer virus because of course they use Windows! Ridiculous film.

This on the other hand was absolutely brilliant, I'm not surprised it has sold out. Big fan base, critically praised and is already on the way to classic film status

I guess some viewers just want Independence Day, where they don't have to think.

I liked contact but Gary Busey's son scared the sh*t out of me when I was a kid! Not seen it since :bag::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Really Happy I went for this one, the fullslip looks awesome :oohyeah:

The Finish reminds me of the treatment that Kimchi did on the Fullslip A1 of The Good Dinosaur(Superb Release from Kimchi :drool: )

Last edited:
Oh man that finish is stunning :wow:, it´s pity they chose such a dull artwork on this. But Im happy for those who like it though, enjoy ;).

My first fullslip from kimchi (have only lentis so far) will be Hell Or High Water, so after these pictures I´m even more excited about that choice.

Oh man that finish is stunning :wow:, it´s pity they chose such a dull artwork on this. But Im happy for those who like it though, enjoy ;).

My first fullslip from kimchi (have only lentis so far) will be Hell Or High Water, so after these pictures I´m even more excited about that choice.

If you like Disney Pixar movies, you definitely should Pick up a ''Fullslip A1 for The Good Dinosaur'' still in stock at Kimchi and it is the edition to own, Stunning Release :oohyeah:

Reactions: Hereticz