5. Escalation - John Metcalfe
6. Decyphering
7. One of twelve
8. Rise
9. Kangaru
10. - on the nature of daylight - John Metcalfe

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dan8885
Well, I'll give it a try then :) After all, the music can't spoil me anything from the movie ^^

No, but the Vinyl Cover is the same like Plain Archive use for their Steelbook :p
Give it a spin, it's awesome atmospheric. I love listen to it. But I didn't bought the vinyl till now since it's expensive with 35-40 EUR over here..

• Helpful Post
Reactions: martinouchou
No, but the Vinyl Cover is the same like Plain Archive use for their Steelbook :p
Give it a spin, it's awesome atmospheric. I love listen to it. But I didn't bought the vinyl till now since it's expensive with 35-40 EUR over here..
There's a vinyl for Sicario ??

I've watched this movie yesterday, score is fantastic but it's a shame that one of the main tracks in the "Arrival" - Max Richter's "On the Nature of Daylight" wasn't included in the soundtrack release... big big dissapointment

• Thanks
I've watched this movie yesterday, score is fantastic but it's a shame that one of the main tracks in the "Arrival" - Max Richter's "On the Nature of Daylight" wasn't included in the soundtrack release... big big dissapointment

I don't know if its the exactly same version but this song is taken from his 2004 record "The Blue Notebook". It was used already in multiple movies like for Shutter Island.

I don't know if its the exactly same version but this song is taken from his 2004 record "The Blue Notebook". It was used already in multiple movies like for Shutter Island.

that's right, it's the same song, in "Arrival" it plays an important role...
btw Richter has a contract with Deutsche Grammophon, I don't understand their decision

• Thanks
I've just seen the movie today :) Really great soundtrack, will definitely buy the vinyl !

By the way, the artwork has changed apparently :)

Arrival.jpg

They're really going for the minimalistic look with this film, huh? First the steelbook, now the vinyl. I wish they'd gone all out with the artwork on this one to be honest.

• Thanks