Arrow Films-Steelbook Retailer Chat Thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Arrow Films.jpg

Feel free to discuss any policies or experiences regarding this retailer here.

http://www.arrowfilms.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn`t order steelsbooks this time, but the cost to Sweden was pretty good:

1 x FCD497 - Arrow Video: The Beyond () £7.99
1 x FCD415 - Arrow Video: Day of the Dead () £7.99
P&P: £3.65
Total Order Cost: £19.63

Haven´t received the package yet. When I ordered they had Demons 1 & 2 steelbook for a fantastic price

Reactions: poncholo
After placing my order, i emailed them requesting that steelbooks be shipped well padded in a box. i got a reply saying that my message was forwarded to packing dept. this is what i got...luckily, the steelbook arrived mint.

lady snow.jpg

i got my second package today. i requested that my items get shipped in a box and this time it came in a make-shift box and a couple layers of bubble wrap this time. it isn't the best packing, but at least they put more effort into packing it.

to their credit, i placed my order over the holidays and they were in the middle of changing shipping or distributing companies, so that is why my order got messed up and shipped in two separate packages. perhaps they are a little more settled now and can spend more time on packing.

arrow-box.jpg

arrow-open.jpg

Reactions: oselallo
I've only placed one order with Arrow direct (not for steelbooks) and they arrived in a padded envelope

Arrow will be announcing their July - September releases friday. 9 blu-ray releases and 3 of them will be steelbooks. Hopefully one of them is Invasion of the body snatchers

Reactions: Sigill
I am thinking of pre-ordering from this website for the first time ever and they take the money upfront which I'm okay with. But I was wondering is there an option to cancel the order and have my money refunded if I find it cheaper elsewhere?

Just got a package from Arrow, it looks like their packaging has improved :D

Packaging is great, I'd agree. But it's kind of irrelevant if they send out a damaged steelbook. Which is what I got. No sign of any damage to the packaging and the steel was wrapped in bubble wrap. Yet it has a nasty great big dent in the front cover.

I was afraid some of these would be re-sold returns. Looks like I was right.

Sent an email off, I'll see if I can get a replacement. Seems to still be in stock.

I was afraid some of these would be re-sold returns. Looks like I was right.

That was my fear aswell when I ordered stephen, sorry to hear you got a dodgy one. I hear Arrow's customer service is good, so might just be worth asking them to give any replacement the once over before they send it out.

Reactions: stephen3001
That was my fear aswell when I ordered stephen, sorry to hear you got a dodgy one. I hear Arrow's customer service is good, so might just be worth asking them to give any replacement the once over before they send it out.

That's a good idea. When they get back to me, I'll definitely ask them to do that.:thumbs:

Anybody know what these are like for despatching?

I ordered monday and still havent heard a peep from them, im from the uk so i cant see why it hasnt been posted yet. Their website is crap too, no order info on it at all. I see no reason to even sign up if the only proof of order is the email confirmation :p