On Air Arrow (Season 7) [The CW]

cyberef

Time Travel Ninja
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2011
Sweden
L1Yod.jpg

Arrow is an American action-adventure television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Andrew Kreisberg. It is based on the fictional character Green Arrow, a superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. It premiered in North America on The CW on October 10, 2012,[1] with international broadcasting to take place in late 2012.[2] The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who returns home to fight crime and corruption as the vigilante "Arrow" after being stranded on a deserted island for five years. Arrow will also feature appearances by other DC Comics characters. To assist in promotion, a preview comic book was released to tie into the television series.

I watched the pilot, quite a good show! Seems promising!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just finished season 2 over the weekend and wanted to start season 3 on catchup. However there doesn't seem to be any options available for episodes 1 onwards :(
I'm hoping a channel with show repeats over the Xmas period.

I've just finished season 2 over the weekend and wanted to start season 3 on catchup. However there doesn't seem to be any options available for episodes 1 onwards :(
I'm hoping a channel with show repeats over the Xmas period.
I know a few streaming sites that have the first part of season 3 , but your gonna need adblock.

Fine Ill give Felicity a pass... only because she looks so hot in those dresses of hers!

Now Laurel, that character I disliked from episode 1, season 1. Hated the character, but I promised myself I wouldn't let it ruin the show for me so I just forward her scene's, lol, seems to work for me. Wish the old Canary hadn't been killed off, I liked her in her role.
Unfortunately it's been known before the show even aired that Laurel would become the Black Canary, hence the gradual slimming down. No surprise to fans of the comic as she is The BC lol. Plus looking at the promo shots of her in full costume she looks awesome, far better than her short sister ever did in a cheap looking outfit. [emoji41]

Arrow came back last night and surprisingly didn't suck without Oliver.They have set up the second half of the season to be something special and we still haven't seen Slade return.i wonder with Oliver gone will diggle work with the Suicide Squad again?

Laurel_Lance_in_costume.png

Katie as Black Canary looked better than i thought.That Booty introduction was perfect.Wonder how team Arrow will react.

_1371483187.gif

She was here in Miami at the beach a few days ago.If i were there this might have happened.

Loved today's episode! LOT of action!!!! :)

Now... Black Canary 2 (or Laurel...) kinda works....
She's clumsy (fell on her a** many times).... she's not strong... but she's learning and that makes sense! But hiddin the truth to her father... this gotta stop... getting creepy like s***

AR310A_BTS_1337ra_c-720x1079.jpg

Reactions: kaw
Loved today's episode! LOT of action!!!! :)

Now... Black Canary 2 (or Laurel...) kinda works....
She's clumsy (fell on her a** many times).... she's not strong... but she's learning and that makes sense! But hiddin the truth to her father... this gotta stop... getting creepy like s***

View attachment 131033
Yeah i felt that way when she was talking to him last night.I was like:"How is she going to tell him i was acting like you dead daughter for about six months'?

I think Oliver may taker her under his wing when he returns or maybe The Demon takes her when he comes to get revenge on oliver and Malcom. The season preview showed him in the city.That chopper window stunt was kinda epic ,though.

@dboy99 oooOOOO! Fun Twist!
Good thing Merlyn was at his computer at that exact moment.

"maybe i'll just my facebook, twitter feed, hack in to Arrow squad's webcam..."

Brandon Routh Revealed on twitter the first image of THE ATOM suit!!!!

atom.jpg

Also off Grant Gustin's (Flash) Instagram:
atoms.jpg

Last edited:
Brandon Routh Revealed on twitter the first image of THE ATOM suit!!!!

View attachment 132359

Also off Grant Gustin's (Flash) Instagram:
View attachment 132362
@dboy99 oooOOOO! Fun Twist!
Good thing Merlyn was at his computer at that exact moment.

"maybe i'll just my facebook, twitter feed, hack in to Arrow squad's webcam..."

I have no idea why they never swept the Arrow Cave when He broke in last episode. Didn't anyone think about how long he was down there snooping around there Intel on him and Thea?I mean come on, Felicity.Your suppose to be the MIT big shot computer wiz, but you didn't notice you pc is sending video to someone else?

As far as the Atom Suite goes, it looks cool to me, sorta similar in ways to Deathstroke's gear.Some of the DC guys are saying it looks cheap.I've never really seen his comic book suite, so i can't say what it should be, but for a TV show it's fine.

As Starling City Turns. This season has been trickling along. It needs to pick up fast.
Agreed.This season has been so slow.There are very little fight scenes and to many sitting around sad stories.Arrow use to be about Oliver kicking ass, not him crying about not be able to have relationships.

Reactions: kbr1656
What decision will Ollie make...will Laurel ever learn...find out next w-er-um...find out March 18 on Arrow. Even I have to admit, this past week was a decent episode.

Reactions: dboy99
Just dunno where this shows goes.... this season has been.... meh... especially the last few episodes...

Just dunno where this shows goes.... this season has been.... meh... especially the last few episodes...
Lazarus pit confirmed in the next episode and a return to "Nanda Parbat".Also, most of the side characters of the show are starring in the Flash every week.