On Air Arrow (Season 7) [The CW]

cyberef

Time Travel Ninja
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2011
Sweden
L1Yod.jpg

Arrow is an American action-adventure television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Andrew Kreisberg. It is based on the fictional character Green Arrow, a superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. It premiered in North America on The CW on October 10, 2012,[1] with international broadcasting to take place in late 2012.[2] The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who returns home to fight crime and corruption as the vigilante "Arrow" after being stranded on a deserted island for five years. Arrow will also feature appearances by other DC Comics characters. To assist in promotion, a preview comic book was released to tie into the television series.

I watched the pilot, quite a good show! Seems promising!

Last edited by a moderator:
Incase anyone missed it who is a fan of Amell...
He was on WWE Raw tonight and it was awesome:

And then this happened:

So Stephen Amell is set for a tag team match at WWE Summerslam in a couple weeks. Can't wait! Wonder if he will wear his Arrow Costume?

Last edited:
Incase anyone missed it who is a fan of Amell...
He was on WWE Raw tonight and it was awesome:

And then this happened:

So Stephen Amell is set for a tag team match at WWE Summerslam in a couple weeks. Can't wait! Wonder if he will wear his Arrow Costume?

Doubt the Arrow suit would work well in the ring,but then ya never know.they have been hinting at this for months , but Steven said at Comic con it wasn't going to happen.Should have know that was a lie.Doubt he will do any moves.Guess Neville will carry the match and Amell get's the win.

Doubt the Arrow suit would work well in the ring,but then ya never know.they have been hinting at this for months , but Steven said at Comic con it wasn't going to happen.Should have know that was a lie.Doubt he will do any moves.Guess Neville will carry the match and Amell get's the win.

OH for sure. They are currently shooting Arrow S4 so Amell doesn't have time to learn a full 1 on 1 match. Having it Tag Team allows Neville to do most of the work and he can come in and clean up. haha. I hope he wears something more then just a baseball cap and the V neck shirt... would love to see him in costume (somewhat). We'll see...

Oh and check this out, New Lair for season 4:
(looks like that table can fit a lot of "Guests" if any happen to stop in...)

arrowlair.jpg

OH for sure. They are currently shooting Arrow S4 so Amell doesn't have time to learn a full 1 on 1 match. Having it Tag Team allows Neville to do most of the work and he can come in and clean up. haha. I hope he wears something more then just a baseball cap and the V neck shirt... would love to see him in costume (somewhat). We'll see...

Oh and check this out, New Lair for season 4:
(looks like that table can fit a lot of "Guests" if any happen to stop in...)

arrowlair.jpg
More importantly is all the places to store suites on the left.Is he Ironman now?

Love nearly everything in the trailer except Diggles costume as helmet is to similiar to x mens Magneto.

Damien Dark looks great as a sort of mixture of previous villains. Deathstroke is still my favourite so far as he brought the bad ass attitude whilst still having some arrogant swagger, plus he had an eye patch ;)

Love the character progression weve seen with Oliver, Laurel, Speedy & Diggle since S1 Ep 1, Felicityhas always been great and thecnew guy in the trailer will hopefully bring the same humour as Ray.

I think the main letdown with S3 was Ras as Liam Neelsons Batman Begins version is still modern and in my opinion, the actor wasnt really the best Evil villian talker since we had Slade & Merlyn previous. Also, Ra took way to long to be the big villian as he was basically in the middle during first few episodes, ill spoiler tag now in case people havent seen S3

League were evil but the first proper look at him we saw of Ras was him when he fought Oliver due to Oliver confessing to killing Sara. That could be seen as more hero than villian.

By the death in the finale, his full on evil plan seemed way to late as i would of much rather Arrow stay dead from ep 9 and then Al Sah him appear and be a huge WTF. Then within a couple episodes have it revealed that Ra saved Oliver due to him still being alive at the bottom of mountain, refusing to quit, and then we get the same finale.

Also, anyone think that the Ras vs Arrow dam battle was sort of anti climax. Might be me but since Ras was built as such an awesome combat person i woukd of rather the police sniper shoot him as he had Arrow beat and then the body drop of the dam into the water. Adds mystery to Ra in that will he survive like Oliver did in the mid season but then can add doubt to Oliver and more reason to him leaving.

Slow first episode.Feels nothing like the Arrow of old.I get the no more killing thing, but when did the show have so little action?Good set up for flash and Zoom though.