On Air Arrow (Season 7) [The CW]

cyberef

Time Travel Ninja
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2011
Sweden
L1Yod.jpg

Arrow is an American action-adventure television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Andrew Kreisberg. It is based on the fictional character Green Arrow, a superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. It premiered in North America on The CW on October 10, 2012,[1] with international broadcasting to take place in late 2012.[2] The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who returns home to fight crime and corruption as the vigilante "Arrow" after being stranded on a deserted island for five years. Arrow will also feature appearances by other DC Comics characters. To assist in promotion, a preview comic book was released to tie into the television series.

I watched the pilot, quite a good show! Seems promising!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really falling outta love with this show.The Oliver Queen character has grown stale, and the rest of the team sucks ass.Getting tired of saying maybe next season will be better.

The ending for this and the Flash was massively underwhelming. I enjoyed the Dark Knight Rises style street fight at the end but it just kinda ended with no real excitement.

Season 5 Trailer:

I hate to say it cause Arrow is one of my favorite shows but it hasn't been on top of it's game since season 2. I did enjoy a lot of the 3rd season but I especially felt the majority of season 4 to be a let down. Sure there were some bright spots to it like the brief appearances of Constantine (which they desperately need to find a way to bring back on the show instead of teasing what the character has been up to) and Vixen as well as the addition of Echo Kellum's Curtis Holt but I couldn't help feeling like the story excessively dragged on far longer than it needed to and was severely lacking in character development.

After watching the season 5 trailer I still feel kind of underwhelmed but while I thoroughly like the idea of Arrow training a new team I'm unconvinced about the team we see in the trailer considering I didn't care one bit for the Evelyn Sharp character last season.

I also fully expected that
Flashpoint would've had some impact on the next season since The Flash's appearances on the show have been integral to advancing quite a number of storylines throughout the last few seasons, but it doesn't seem to have affected it at all based on what is shown in the trailer which is quite disappointing.
(For anyone that might not be caught up)

Regardless I'm remaining optimistic that it will improve and certainly tuning in when it starts back up again.

Last edited:
Not bad, not bad at all....wasn't sure where the new direction was going, same could be said for flash, but didn't mind it at all, great to have it back on again....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Netflix Germany finally released Season 4 so binge watching is coming.
Watched 4-5 Episodes.
Really good start in my opinion.
DoubleDown was something new, really good, hope he comes back.
John Constantine was also a nice suprise. Not a Keanuu but enjoyed this.