As Above, So Below (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #1) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 19, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links:Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

AASB.jpg

above.jpg

Last edited:
I just wanted to say to Carl that I am very excited and cannot wait to receive this ultra limited release along with the other 3 as well. Same number will be cool. A big thank you as well. Kind of shocked there is not more interest in these unique CZ exclusives.

Oh, too bad I didn't pay more attention to this thread a few weeks ago :(.

To the handful (literally, the handful) of Ninjas who got in the GB: had you signed up before the full artwork had been revealed and before it was announced there would be a slipcover and numbered card/sticker? You signed up knowing only about the steelbook and some art cards, right?

Oh, too bad I didn't pay more attention to this thread a few weeks ago :(.

To the handful (literally, the handful) of Ninjas who got in the GB: had you signed up before the full artwork had been revealed and before it was announced there would be a slipcover and numbered card/sticker? You signed up knowing only about the steelbook and some art cards, right?
Nope, I signed up right after carlenc posted this so knew exactly what this one had. It sold out around 20 minutes after he posted that as there were only 4 group buy copies (including the one I got) left at that point.

• Informative
Reactions: Bunk
Hey guys

Just wanted to give you an update and explain the release date change of these FilmArena Collection editions.

Mainly its because of this special holographic sticker and of course the numbering card as well. Its something new so its taking more time than a other releases. Production time is around one month for these

FilmArena is trying to do this the right way quality-wise. So they will rather release it later with proper quality than produce just a quick but poor product.

The slip is also one of the reasons because they are trying to do something new with it so it wont be the usual paper one. All I can tell is that this material is taking very long time to dry but hopefully the outcome will be good.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Will keep you updated as much as I can.

Thanks

@carllenc thanks so much for update and Yes TRUE We Prefer WAITING and get BETTER QUALITY. I lift my hat to Film Arena for taking the time to do things THE RIGHT WAY so they give us a quality release. Prefer wait than getting something halfway done.

Reactions: carllenc
Darn it, I saw the movie the other day and really enjoyed it. Too bad I didn't take the plunge on Gb and missed out.

If zavvi delayed something all hell would break loose...

But Zavvi do not make exclusive ''Collector Edition Packages'' with Numbered editions, Bonus Art Cards, Numbering Cards, Numbering Stickers, Customs Slipcovers and 3D Lenticulars as Kimchi, Blufans, HDzeta, Nova does and now Film Arena also starting to do these types of time consuming custom releases...Zavvi Targets a different Type of audience with a much simpler package...it's like comparing apple and oranges to use the standard comparison.

But Zavvi do not make exclusive ''Collector Edition Packages'' with Numbered editions, Bonus Art Cards, Numbering Cards, Numbering Stickers, Customs Slipcovers and 3D Lenticulars as Kimchi, Blufans, HDzeta, Nova does and now Film Arena also starting to do these types of time consuming custom releases...Zavvi Targets a different Type of audience with a much simpler package...it's like comparing apple and oranges to use the standard comparison.
Well said

Reactions: Actarus