Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release date: August 23, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one on the shelf when I got to the store at opening. I've never seen the show but the futurepak looks awesome so I bought it.

Matte finish? I prefer the lenticular amaray. I will keep the lenti amaray and sell the discs on the metalpak then keep the empty metalpak just in case they have another metalpak for season 2.

The group buy seems to have ended as the link doesn't work (yes I realise I'm super late). Anyone know of another way to get this please?

We only seem to have a DVD release in England so if I'm going to import the bluray I may as well try to get this premium release. US Amazon has one but at $79.99 plus postage and as much as I'd like it I think that's rather expensive.

The group buy seems to have ended as the link doesn't work (yes I realise I'm super late). Anyone know of another way to get this please?

We only seem to have a DVD release in England so if I'm going to import the bluray I may as well try to get this premium release. US Amazon has one but at $79.99 plus postage and as much as I'd like it I think that's rather expensive.
Not sure if you'd be interested, but there's also a French release on amazon.fr for about €30....

81+pEKPYllL._SY679_.jpg

Reactions: Pranko