Ash vs Evil Dead: Season 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

May 22, 2017
Release date: August 22, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

ash.jpg

Anyone offering a group buy for non us collectors?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably end up doing one

A bit concerned about this one though, despite the "confirmation", since the last one was indeed a futurepak (and a nice one at that).
I'd definitely be up for a group buy either way, still haven't got the first season the eBay prices are insane

Hi Andy - has the GB now closed? Apologies but I'm new to the GB scheme and I don't seem to be able to get to a 'buy button'. Was looking to pick up both this and the GOTG2 4K SB through your GB scheme.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Hi Andy - has the GB now closed? Apologies but I'm new to the GB scheme and I don't seem to be able to get to a 'buy button'. Was looking to pick up both this and the GOTG2 4K SB through your GB scheme.

No worries, funny enough the group buy had sold out an hour or two before your post. So I've just placed another couple of orders and you should be able to order a copy of Ash now.

If you can't please let me know.

No worries, funny enough the group buy had sold out an hour or two before your post. So I've just placed another couple of orders and you should be able to order a copy of Ash now.

If you can't please let me know.
Many thanks Andy. So if I click to purchase both this and the GOTG2 SB from your individual GBs, do you send me a total invoice to pay through PayPal? Cheers

Many thanks Andy. So if I click to purchase both this and the GOTG2 SB from your individual GBs, do you send me a total invoice to pay through PayPal? Cheers

No, actually what happens is that you pay immediately through the system.

So you would go to the first listing and pay for that.

Then go to the second, pay for that.

If that's all good, at the end of my group buys OP, there is a link that says, pay for shipping.

It's called "Andy's I'm ready to ship my stuff group buy" and you purchase shipping that way...

Which really you could wait on, since GOTG is not out until August 22.

No, actually what happens is that you pay immediately through the system.

So you would go to the first listing and pay for that.

Then go to the second, pay for that.

If that's all good, at the end of my group buys OP, there is a link that says, pay for shipping.

It's called "Andy's I'm ready to ship my stuff group buy" and you purchase shipping that way...

Which really you could wait on, since GOTG is not out until August 22.
Thanks again Andy - both SBs paid for as you explained and I'll complete the process with paying for the postage around mid-August. Cheers

Reactions: apsmith21
Thanks again Andy - both SBs paid for as you explained and I'll complete the process with paying for the postage around mid-August. Cheers
Hi Andy - As you advised, I've now paid the (joint) postage costs for this and the GOTG2 SB so I think we're good to go for the release date (both next week 22nd)? What's the delivery timescale to the UK for GBs like these? I assume the films are dispatched together in one package but approx when should I expect to take delivery? Cheers (and thanks again for advising me through the GB process).