Assassin’s Creed: Origins Gold Edition

Looking forward to seeing all the editions that will be available... no doubt there will be quite a few to choose from, as usual. :D

Looking forward to seeing all the editions that will be available... no doubt there will be quite a few to choose from, as usual. :D

Hopefully this one will have some good ones not just another statue. Give me a replica Eden piece or something.

However the editions I've seen leaked only include a steelbook

Hopefully this one will have some good ones not just another statue. Give me a replica Eden piece or something.

However the editions I've seen leaked only include a steelbook
As much as I like their statue editions, I'd rather have something different too... I nice Eden replica like you said would be very cool!

As much as I like their statue editions, I'd rather have something different too... I nice Eden replica like you said would be very cool!

They have them on the store so I don't see why they can't make a unique one, in higher quality for the game since the one on the store is the movie version *shivers*

On the Ubisoft pre-order site the only two available with a steelbook is PS4 and XB1 and either it hasn't gone live yet or it's sold out already.

acsteelbook.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98