Assassin's Creed (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 52) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: June 1, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip (OOS) - Lenticular (OOS) - One-Click (OOS) (Pre-order May 19 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $40.99 (Individual editions) - $81.00 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip (Closed)
Note: Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 450 copies - One Click 150 copies

IMG_2663.JPG IMG_2664.JPG
IMG_2662.GIF

Last edited:
@cooey didn't Tony tell you from last release and so on, that he would ditch the O-ring for the Fullslip Lenticular ?

You had mentioned that it was too late for the last release but for the next following he would make that change :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: Chee_Kno
@cooey didn't Tony tell you from last release and so on, that he would ditch the O-ring for the Fullslip Lenticular ?

You had mentioned that it was too late for the last release but for the next following he would make that change :confused:

Just because he told me he would look into it doesn't mean he's going to do anything about it ;) Plus with the amount of releases he has planned I would imagine that they won't start implementing this (if at all) until a certain point

Just because he told me he would look into it doesn't mean he's going to do anything about it ;) Plus with the amount of releases he has planned I would imagine that they won't start implementing this (if at all) until a certain point

my bad I thought I had read that he would make the change...but true they seem to have things planned well in advance...it's a nice things actually as they just pop up and get us by surprise :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
my bad I thought I had read that he would make the change...but true they seem to have things planned well in advance...it's a nice things actually as they just pop up and get us by surprise :oohyeah:

Well this one came out of nowhere as he told me the next release was gonna be Dr Strange

One Click & Lenti editions both Sold Out within 1 minute from go live time
Full Slip still In Stock

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hooltra