Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 26, 2017
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €17.99

81DNoJjBzSL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get real. It's a video game adaption and it will continue the proud tradition of awful video game adaptions. :rofl:
Early reviews are above average; not positive, but above average. They are mostly praising the action sequences.
I'll hold my opinion until i watch the movie though. Here's to hoping i'll enjoy it ;) :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You are saying that the Zavvi.fr steelbook of ASSASSIN'S CREED will not have a French audio track (or French subs)?
Personally speaking I think it's a bit early to confirm which audio and subtitle tracks will be present on the discs.

RT is rarely ever my source for reviews. If i went by RT or IMDB ratings, i would've missed on so many great movies; would've missed so many of my now favorite movies.

To clarify, when i said early reviews, i was talking about people who watched the movie before release, not necessarily critics. Just people who like watching movies. You can find those through social media (ie - Facebook, Twitter) or movie news related websites (ie - Movieweb, Screenrant). And I would rather trust those website reviews than critics. Personal preference i guess.

New mock-up now showing the international steelbook as a FNAC exclusive in France.

NB. THIS EDITION INCLUDES THE 3D DISC

EURO 29,99

"Assassin's Creed Edition spéciale Fnac Steelbook Blu-ray 3D + 2D"

To summarise: "WHITE" steelbook FRANCE EXCLUSIVE (2D)
........................."BLACK" steelbook FNAC EXCLUSIVE for France (2D + 3D)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Back and inside artwork of the white steelbook now up (same as the other edition lol):-

FINISH: reportedly Matte with metallic reflective effects on the weapons.

Prefer the International steelbook with spot gloss (reportedly).

Last edited:
Pics sourced of this the second steelbook for the film:-
Matte . . . a white steelbook (or rather half a white steelbook) and quite monochrome with just the splashes of red to give it some life . . . no sign of spot-gloss . . . considerably less successful than the other steelbook (imo)