DCE9okrW0AATMyo.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
It was lined up like this.
  • 3.1.1 Assassin's Creed.
  • 3.1.2 Assassin's Creed II.
  • 3.1.3 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
  • 3.1.4 Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
  • 3.1.5 Assassin's Creed: III.
  • 3.1.6 Assassin's Creed: IV: Black Flag.
  • 3.1.7 Assassin's Creed: Rogue.
  • 3.1.8 Assassin's Creed: Unity.
  • 3.1.9 Assassin's Creed: Syndicate.
I played 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8 & 9

I never played Revelations or Black Flag. I played Syndicate a couple of days and decided I really didn't like the era that it was cast in so I quit.

Oh my god. Looking at it in list form, if you exclude Revelations and include Origins, that's SIX games I still have to play. Think I need to book a few months off work

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Well hrm?? My order has been delayed unfortunately. I am getting a free lithograph because of the delay though. Cool beans! :D

Hello,

We are writing to inform you that your order for ASSASSIN'S CREED ORIGINS DAWN OF THE CREED COLLECTORS EDITION- PC has been delayed and will arrive on Monday, October 30th.

We sincerely apologize for this delay. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking code.

In addition, we would also like to send you a free Limited Edition Assassin’s Creed Lithograph for this inconvenience. This lithograph will be shipped separately from your order above.

Again, we apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support.ubi.com.
Sincerely,
The Ubisoft Store team

Well hrm?? My order has been delayed unfortunately. I am getting a free lithograph because of the delay though. Cool beans! :D

While on the one hand that delay sucks, getting a free litho I think makes it worthwhile haha. I’ve ordered mine for PS4 and it’s in transit. Just hope it arrives on Saturday when there is someone at home to take delivery. Haha.

While on the one hand that delay sucks, getting a free litho I think makes it worthwhile haha. I’ve ordered mine for PS4 and it’s in transit. Just hope it arrives on Saturday when there is someone at home to take delivery. Haha.
Yeah the litho will be nice. I just checked and this is already available to download.

Well I got mine in and all I got was the figure, amulet, artbook and 1 postcard. It's missing the steelbook, map and soundtrack. :angry:

Mine was not in the big white box itself. There was like a separate little tray I. The shipping box that contained the game case, map and steelbook. Think my soundtrack was contained in the slide out bit that was under the figure in the big white box.

Have you contacted Ubi?

Mine was not in the big white box itself. There was like a separate little tray I. The shipping box that contained the game case, map and steelbook. Think my soundtrack was contained in the slide out bit that was under the figure in the big white box.

Have you contacted Ubi?
Yes I put in a support ticket with them. So your saying you received two boxes from Ubi? My white box has a little drawer that only had the art book and one art card and there should have been a steelbook in there too because it had room for one.

Yes I put in a support ticket with them. So your saying you received two boxes from Ubi? My white box has a little drawer that only had the art book and one art card and there should have been a steelbook in there too because it had room for one.

This is how mine came. That bit I’m holding was on top of the main white box you see underneath as I opened the brown box it was all shipped in.

81B15E45-5A45-46F7-B5AF-21369223C81E.jpeg

Haha better double check. I think it was above styrofoam
Yeah that'll be the first thing I do when I get home from work. Thanks
Yep! That's what I did. I opened the box upside down. DOH!!!!! LOLOL It was sitting at the bottom under the Styrofoam or should I say at the top of the box. Hey evidently they changed the steelbook out because it has a BADASS steelbook. I mean it is way better than I thought it would be. Nice semi glossy finish too. It's different than yours too.

20171031_232841836_iOS.jpg 20171031_232859298_iOS.jpg 20171031_232917932_iOS.jpg 20171031_233001178_iOS.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
Yep! That's what I did. I opened the box upside down. DOH!!!!! LOLOL It was sitting at the bottom under the Styrofoam or should I say at the top of the box. Hey evidently they changed the steelbook out because it has a BADASS steelbook. I mean it is way better than I thought it would be. Nice semi glossy finish too. It's different than yours too.

View attachment 342201 View attachment 342202 View attachment 342203 View attachment 342204

Glad to see that you've got it. I still haven't installed mine yet, been waiting till I have some time to dedicate to a long play session.

It seems that the US Ubistore and UK Ubistore have different steelbooks for their respective Dawn of the Creed editions. Both are amazing, I love that Anubis on the back of your one.

Glad to see that you've got it. I still haven't installed mine yet, been waiting till I have some time to dedicate to a long play session.

It seems that the US Ubistore and UK Ubistore have different steelbooks for their respective Dawn of the Creed editions. Both are amazing, I love that Anubis on the back of your one.
Yes it looks really fantastic, I'm also happy that it's not a G1 because in the past most gaming steelbooks were G1. I've got mine installed on both desktop and laptop but I'm waiting to play until I get my XBOX One Elite controller before I start to play and that'll be probably this weekend sometime.

There is a listing for the "Dawn of The Creed" Steelbook on eBay (the green one with logo, and Steelbook only), seller seems to have around 80 pieces, how is it even possible? Could it be that Scanavo produced more and had the right to sell them? Or maybe some country had a special edition with this Steelbook inside?