Atomic Blonde (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 11 at 12 PM BST)
Price: £29.99

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky
well, as usual for Europe, 4 months after the release in theatres (2 weeks more or less), making the release date in december pretty obvious ;);)

Pre ordered the 2D steelbook from HMV

I don't have a 4K TV so I have no interest in 4K UHD releases unless it's the only option available as a steelbook

It's still available to pre order from HMV
2D steelbook is the main one in terms of the print run

Yup gone with the HMV version too: no plan to upgrade to 4K yet. So will bide my time and miss out on these with the exception of when certain releases have 4K+3D as standard.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
Just got back from seeing this, a lot cleverer than I expected it to be so much so I didn't have a clue what was going on most of the time. Looking forward to watching it again once the bluray arrives, I'll also buy the hell out of any premium editions that are released :p

Whispers from Mordor are that there's liable to be wea Asian slipped versions too

Was hoping to see a Asian WEA for this

I would of thought nova will do an editon to go with their JW

Where have you heard these whispers? What retailer? And don't say Mordor ;)

Edit: just realised you mean blu collection, see the announcement the other day. was hoping on a steel and not a keepcase tbh

Was hoping to see a Asian WEA for this

I would of thought nova will do an editon to go with their JW

Where have you heard these whispers? What retailer? And don't say Mordor ;)

Edit: just realised you mean blu collection, see the announcement the other day. was hoping on a steel and not a keepcase tbh

Nope I ment steels dude, and through talking to a few people on Twitter. Soon as I can reveal more I will, although I'm sure someone will beat me to it as I won't be the only one asking lol

Reactions: Flloydo
Nope I ment steels dude, and through talking to a few people on Twitter. Soon as I can reveal more I will, although I'm sure someone will beat me to it as I won't be the only one asking lol

Good to hear,

As much as I'd love them to do it I hope it's not manta, they have a list to get through that they have already announced so I'd rather they focus on them plus they want to do se7en and the rest of the alien franchise and also guessing they will want kingsman 2. (although I'm sure they said they want to release plans for their next projects after some of their current list is complete)

So I'm hoping either Nova (even though they told me they have nothing planned after guardians just yet) or kimchi. Both of them need a non marvel wea exclusive lol

Whispers from Mordor are that there's liable to be wea Asian slipped versions too

Always felt this film was ripe for FA because let's face it they give a bells and whistles release to everything but good to hear about the Asians going all in for it as well

Looking forward to seeing all the editions that may be released :)

So the price was 27 delivered after the discount which is about $35 which is what the US retailers normally charge for 4K+2D Steelbooks and still people are cribbing. Not defending Zavvi but be thankful that they made a limited release available to overseas consumers especially US/CA consumers for cheap postage.

With this being the International steelbook . . .
France --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Germany --------------------------------------------------- Italy --------------------------------------------- US --------------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-10-6_20-3-56.png
upload_2017-10-6_20-4-29.png
189459_large.jpg
upload_2017-10-6_20-10-41.png
upload_2017-10-6_20-8-17.png
--------- and so on

Yes, maybe Zavvi is guilty of a touch of the old hyperboles with their statement / promise, "but we promise it will be amazing!" or maybe the statement can be taken either way, as in "amazing . . . ly bad" / "amazing . . . ly good".
upload_2017-10-6_20-2-20.png