Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99

02-3949.jpg

03-3949.jpg
01-3949.jpg

Last edited:
How slow is their website today

Keep going to order and then giving up

F*cks sake, just keeps crashing. Is their website run on peanuts!

Last edited:
The £17.99 price point means that it's a high International print run / film is not expected to do well at the box office / cheap finishing

How slow is their website today

Keep going to order and then giving up

F*cks sake, just keeps crashing. Is their website run on peanuts!

Its been like that for ages now. I tried to put in a 5 for 30 order the other day & it took me around 45 minutes to even pick 5 titles, every time I moved to another page the site crashed & I had to reload. Then it crashed twice trying to load my cart. In the end I just gave up. Useless website.

Reactions: Flloydo
Its been like that for ages now. I tried to put in a 5 for 30 order the other day & it took me around 45 minutes to even pick 5 titles, every time I moved to another page the site crashed & I had to reload. Then it crashed twice trying to load my cart. In the end I just gave up. Useless website.

It's working ok now but yeah that is bad. Never known it to be that slow

At HMV...Seems £19.99 is standard for a new non 3D release...

Not always. Depends on the studio. It's usually £17.99 or £19.99

Just Like 3D can be £22.99 or £24.99 from them

This is universal so there is a chance it could have gloss

Couldnt watch the movie yet, cinema release date in Germany is 24th August.
What are the odds the stock will last so long? Dont have experiences with HMV..

Couldnt watch the movie yet, cinema release date in Germany is 24th August.
What are the odds the stock will last so long? Dont have experiences with HMV..

HMV only ship to the UK, so the Zavvi one might be the only way for you to go, though that'll definitely have a higher price point as it has the 4K disc.

Not always. Depends on the studio. It's usually £17.99 or £19.99

Just Like 3D can be £22.99 or £24.99 from them

This is universal so there is a chance it could have gloss

I've got the feeling that Universal has price dumped the title...I know the artwork is listed as TBC but it don't look good

HMV only ship to the UK, so the Zavvi one might be the only way for you to go, though that'll definitely have a higher price point as it has the 4K disc.
I know that's why I am asking. I would participate on cooey's HMV GB but dont want to make him more work with cancellation etc if I dont like the movie or something. That's why I would participate when I watched the movie. But not sure if the stock would last so long