UK
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99

02-3949.jpg

03-3949.jpg
01-3949.jpg

Last edited:
Can we pretty much expect there will be WEA in the UK since both HMV and zavvi are releasing "exclusives"

Nope! When HMV or Zavvi say its exclusive to them, all the mean is they are the UK store thats selling the UK version in either 4K or 3D etc, doesn't mean its exclusive art. Steels are printed in volume, all a store exclusive means is that they have secured a countrys rights to be the sole seller. Chances are this will be the same steel as the rest of Europe.

If this had been WEA then both stores would be promoting that, but they aren't

HMV don't seem to be doing many WEA editions lately, which is unfortunate as quality of art & finish seems to drop in proportion to the number of territories it is sold. I've basically cancelled every single HMV release I had on order once the art was revealed to be WWA garbage (n).

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
HMV don't seem to be doing many WEA editions lately, which is unfortunate as quality of art & finish seems to drop in proportion to the number of territories it is sold. I've basically cancelled every single HMV release I had on order once the art was revealed to be WWA garbage (n).

agreed ended up cancelling think last 4 or 5 because of rubbish art.

Wish HMV would get Dunkirk and IT 4K exclusives.

personally don't think there is going to be a uk dunkirk, already asked on hmv on facebook and they said havent been offered anything and asked zavvi on here they said the same. the fact blufans and manta have announced and best buy says looking more likely these are going to be the releases, which sort of blows my brain a bit considering.
wtf the studios are upto is beyond me tbh :banghead:

basil :thumbs:

I definitely didn't find this film boring, confusing maybe but never boring :p

Can't wait to see it again in fact :thumbs:

I definitely didn't find this film boring, confusing maybe but never boring :p

Can't wait to see it again in fact :thumbs:
I found it to be very predictable to be honest... as soon as a character was introduced I knew straight away whether or not they could be trusted, so that obviously wouldn't have helped in my enjoyment of the film. I'd still love to see them do a crossover with John Wick though, as there's no denying that Charlize kicked ass! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
I haven't seen it so far. I hardly go to a cinema so it will be a blind buy :)
Hopefully you end up enjoying it more than I did, which I'm sure you will!

I haven't seen this yet either. But I felt the same way about John Wick 2 as @Noodles does about this.

Very disappointed with it after all the hype. Wasn't a patch on the first one.
Thing is... I wasn't a fan of John Wick when I first saw it, but then I revisited it again recently and really enjoyed it. I also had fun with the sequel, although not as much as the first.

i just wish hmv get one with an art reveal, i just really hope it isnt that dreadful pop art thats already been shown if it is it will be about 6 cancel at hmv due to pop art, i just can't stomach it at all :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
and the fact they haven't shown it yet makes me worried tbh

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
i just wish hmv get one with an art reveal, i just really hope it isnt that dreadful pop art thats already been shown if it is it will be about 6 cancel at hmv due to pop art, i just can't stomach it at all :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
and the fact they haven't shown it yet makes me worried tbh

Going by other art reveals this year I really don't have much hope either. I can't even remember the last UK steel I bought as I've cancelled about 5 or 6 myself once the art was revealed.

The Thing is possibly the only UK release I will have bought this year. That says it all :(.

finally watched this lastnight, the movie is alot better than expected and with hmv doing a steel at 17.99 whats not to like,:thumbs::happy:

personally if was pop art would not have it if it was free.
reason i have limited shelf space i gave away 50 steels last year because the art was not good enough on some (i was running out of room) i had already bought over the years, but my father in law was very happy.