Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Atomic Blonde (2017)

Genre: Thriller

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, Sofia Boutella, Eddie Marsan, Toby Jones, John Goodman, Til Schweiger, Bill Skarsgård, James Faulkner, Roland Møller, Sam Hargrave, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Lili Gesler, Sara Natasa Szonda, Cale Schultz, Barbara Sukowa, Attila Árpa, Martin Angerbauer, Declan Hannigan, Balázs Lengyel, Daniel Hargrave, Greg Rementer, Daniel Bernhardt

Release: 2017-07-28

Runtime: 115

Plot: An undercover MI6 agent is sent to Berlin during the Cold War to investigate the murder of a fellow agent and recover a missing list of double agents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unreal art. Would love that on a steel. Or a slip from premium retailer
@Flloydo When I posted it I was thinking the same! :hungry: :drool: :photo:

This one is also bad ass! :cool:
killer queen.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
@Flloydo I bet Mr. @Noodles can create an awesome steelbook mockup for it! :naughty: :notworthy: ;)
Awesome artwork! I don't usually bother doing concepts with fan art, but I'm very tempted to make a slip with those. :hungry:

I already did a steelbook concept a while back using official poster art by the way...

#98 Atomic Blonde (SC).png

I bet he can too but if I'm honest I don't want to see it because if a premium steel does happen it won't look anywhere as good as his creation and will bum me out even more :LOL:
That makes me want to do it even more to be honest... just to annoy you. :naughty::p

Awesome artwork! I don't usually bother doing concepts with fan art, but I'm very tempted to make a slip with those. :hungry:

I already did a steelbook concept a while back using official poster art by the way...

View attachment 324334

That makes me want to do it even more to be honest... just to annoy you. :naughty::p

Oh **** that front art would look stella

Reminds me a bit of kimchis it follows with the title so id be all over that

You spiteful f*cker!! And knowing a finished product would be worse too....
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME

View attachment 324334

Oh **** that front art would look stella

Reminds me a bit of kimchis it follows with the title so id be all over that

You spiteful f*cker!! And knowing a finished product would be worse too....
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME
:hungry:
DLetSkZ.gif

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles