Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Atomic Blonde (2017)

Genre: Thriller

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, Sofia Boutella, Eddie Marsan, Toby Jones, John Goodman, Til Schweiger, Bill Skarsgård, James Faulkner, Roland Møller, Sam Hargrave, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Lili Gesler, Sara Natasa Szonda, Cale Schultz, Barbara Sukowa, Attila Árpa, Martin Angerbauer, Declan Hannigan, Balázs Lengyel, Daniel Hargrave, Greg Rementer, Daniel Bernhardt

Release: 2017-07-28

Runtime: 115

Plot: An undercover MI6 agent is sent to Berlin during the Cold War to investigate the murder of a fellow agent and recover a missing list of double agents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful! :drool: I love it! @zesty should totally use this and create a custom fullslip for it! :naughty: :hungry:

Thanks @kaw! This poster is my new phone wallpaper! :thumbs:

Wrong proportions just wouldn't work :(

I felt like playing around with it this morning for fun... For some reason I love this poster.
This should be closer to the correct proportions. ;)

Feel free to use it for something if you want. (If not, no worries. just thought id share.)

AtomicBlonde_.jpg

I felt like playing around with it this morning for fun... For some reason I love this poster.
This should be closer to the correct proportions. ;)

Feel free to use it for something if you want. (If not, no worries. just thought id share.)

View attachment 324738

Thanks bud but slipcover wise I'd still have to stretch the black vertically quite a lot to get the title in which thins tie image down quite a lot................

You know what I mean you get to the point when you look at an image and within 2 seconds you know when it will work for you or not ;)

Loved this movie (obviously lol). The stunts Charlize did was INCREDIBLE. Not to be one of those but that one long fight scene near the end where she is pretty much beaten the crap out of by numerous guys kind of reminded me of the hallway scene from Oldboy. Not nearly as iconic of course, but just a thought.

Loved this movie (obviously lol). The stunts Charlize did was INCREDIBLE. Not to be one of those but that one long fight scene near the end where she is pretty much beaten the crap out of by numerous guys kind of reminded me of the hallway scene from Oldboy. Not nearly as iconic of course, but just a thought.
Still haven't seen this, but damn I'm crazy excited to check it out! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:

Just came back from seeing this, didn't have a clue what was going on most of the time :(

Will need to see another couple of times I reckon lol

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187