Attack On Titan Season 2 Collectors Edition Boxset (Zavvi Exclusive)

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: February 27, 2018.
Price: £49.99; $63.74
Purchase Link: Zavvi UK, Funimation US

IMG_0094.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Is this a complete season?
I'm complete losing my mind amongst all the releases of this anime series.
Long time ago I bought season 1, which wasn't called season 1, in two collectors editions boxsets, that have digibooks.
Now I'm confused, because season 3 seems to be released in two parts, both regular amarays, and digibooks/boxsets, and in complete series releases. Season 4 is also in two parts, only it's not called season 4, but a final season, I think. And there's no part 2 yet. For over a year...
So was the second season released as a whole, even though all the others had two parts?
Can't go by disc numbers either, because Funimation continues to stick DVDs in there, so 4 disc sets is actually 2 discs, but that can't be the whole season, right?
Any fans of this series that knows about it?
Season 3 part 2 digibook seems to cost $200-300, if so, then it's better for me not to continue with season 2, and just sell Season 1 boxsets, that are also expensive right now...

Is this a complete season?
I'm complete losing my mind amongst all the releases of this anime series.
Long time ago I bought season 1, which wasn't called season 1, in two collectors editions boxsets, that have digibooks.
Now I'm confused, because season 3 seems to be released in two parts, both regular amarays, and digibooks/boxsets, and in complete series releases. Season 4 is also in two parts, only it's not called season 4, but a final season, I think. And there's no part 2 yet. For over a year...
So was the second season released as a whole, even though all the others had two parts?
Can't go by disc numbers either, because Funimation continues to stick DVDs in there, so 4 disc sets is actually 2 discs, but that can't be the whole season, right?
Any fans of this series that knows about it?
Season 3 part 2 digibook seems to cost $200-300, if so, then it's better for me not to continue with season 2, and just sell Season 1 boxsets, that are also expensive right now...
Haha I went through all this just a couple months ago... me and my niece picked up season 1, watched it, enjoyed it, wanted to buy the rest, had no idea what was what so gave up. We're just gonna wait for the series to finish then pick up the complete collection (if there is one).

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero