Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Saturday, November 11 @ around 6PM GMT)
Price: £15.99

11526672-7004510730274666.jpg

11526672-1794510730401926.jpg

Last edited:
You can bet they'll be releasing steelbooks for the others now too, since I only recently just picked up the box set. :bored:

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
That artwork does look pretty good, it's a shame it doesn't match with the Steelbook for the first movie though.

Good artwork choice, this represents the movie well, we got various studios releasing the three movies in the UK, I hope Warner will do the rest of the movies on steelbook, like others have said the first one was not good enough, I avoided that one.

Not particularly feeling it - like the choice of colors and the front artwork, but to see Austin and Felicity both appear again on the artwork, albeit in a different pose, isn't really doing much for me- I'm sure with the amount of memorable other characters in the film they could of done better than what they did with the rear artwork.

I predict this one will also be around still 2 years from now but at a much cheaper price. Might as well continue putting the dollar towards the premium marvels