splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Avatar 2

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: James Cameron

Cast: Kate Winslet, Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver, Oona Chaplin, Stephen Lang, Cliff Curtis, Giovanni Ribisi, CCH Pounder, Joel David Moore, Matt Gerald, Trinity Bliss, Britain Dalton, Jamie Flatters, Jack Champion, Filip Geljo, Duane Evans Jr., Bailey Bass, Chloe Coleman, Jemaine Clement

Release: 2021-12-15

Plot: A sequel to Avatar (2009).

All the infos about the next Avatar(s).

Avatar 2: IMDB (December 17, 2021)
Avatar 3: IMDB (December 22, 2023)
Avatar 4: IMDB (December 19, 2025)
Avatar 5: IMDB (December 17, 2027)

I haven't heard many people talking about wanting to see this, but im pretty pumped. James Cameron is a great director and I think this movie looks really good. I read that there were a lot of positive reactions from people that have seen the movie and that they are already talking Golden Globes Best Picture. who knows, i guess we will see. Anyone else excited for this?

yep, but the gf isn't though. i heard that is worth the wait to see it in IMAX 3D.

My gf isn't as excited as me and my brother are! I am freakin sci-fi junkie. I have high expectations for this! I am so looking forward to IMAX 3D

this movie looks awesome man. Im debating seeing this in Chicago at the Navy Pier Imax3d when we go around new years. Since it starts playing their on the 16th.

i think it looks stupid and I'll take the pass on it. I was intrigued when I first heard about it but the first glimpse I saw I was done with it. got that "dry" CGI look to it. NAH, PASS.

i think it looks stupid and I'll take the pass on it. I was intrigued when I first heard about it but the first glimpse I saw I was done with it. got that "dry" CGI look to it. NAH, PASS.

Well I thought the first trailer was lame, but you may just need to catch some of the newer trailers if u havent already seem them .... it made it look awesome and epic.

i will give the smurf spin off a miss, will wait untill its out on blu. does not look like my cup of tea if im honest. though Sam Worthington is a great actor

i saw this last night in 3D. now i havent seen like any movies in 3D so i dont know how to compare, but

THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME IN 3D

totally worth the extra couple bucks.

the movie is pretty good, but the 3D experience made it a lot better i think. the story is predictable, but its still good, and even though i knew how it was gonna end my heart was still pumping in many of the scenes.

the effects were really good and the movie was basically built for 3D.

the thing that made it really cool was the place where the movie took place. it was a very a creative world with unique creatures that made everything really interesting.

id recommend this movie, and if you can, SEE IT IN 3D!

yah, i think this movie is a shoe in for best visual effects, should be nominated for best costumes, art direction, and JC should get a best director nomination as well.

awesome movie...just watched it..

it's hard to explain entirely how it goe's,but i really liked it,now i'm dreaming of the Blu-ray format of it,Even the blu-ray 3D will be neat.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database