Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Avatar 3D
Price: £21.99
Notes: Matte Finish. Limited to 3000 Copies
2 disc edition; 2D & 3D on 1 Blu-ray & DVD

av.jpg

av3.jpg av2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice! But I'm guessing this doesn't include 2D?

Just noticed it's matte finish too... those colours need gloss!

Been waiting for this but I agree this should be gloss. @Noodles
It does say on the top of the mock up 3d blu Ray/blu Ray/ dvd but could be wrong

Reactions: Noodles
Any chance if we could find out if the title/cover will be embossed with a border? If so, I could sell my German one and keep the lenti to fit onto this :thumbs:

Looks nice! But I'm guessing this doesn't include 2D?
It will likely have a single BD, playable in both 2D/3D players (you can choose via disc menu to play 2D /3D), and the movie DVD, just like all EU versions; of course it's the thatrical CUT, since there is no 3D ExtendedEdition in the world
The Asian release quality was abysmal. Even glossing didn't help. The inside art quality was shockingly bad. Doubt if this release will be improved
You're right about asian (and italian is the same) release, but it looks like this one has a different inside artwork, maybe it's better than the latter

The artwork looks like some of the import versions going by the front, I did not buy any of them, not sure about this one.

Last edited:
Got the 3D amaray and the art is the same, also have the UK 2D avatar steel release, its got printed text on the back but its glossy and the front looks great.