Notes: Matte Finish. Limited to 3000 Copies
2 disc edition; 2D & 3D on 1 Blu-ray & DVD

av.jpg

av3.jpg av2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will purchase but only if the price drops
I like the look of the steelbook but not the price

Jan sale I will be looking out to see if the price gets my attention

personally i think this image is sorta boring and uninspiring for a movie like Avatar rich with imagery and lots of characters.

I really am not a fan of focusing a facial close up of one character of a movie unless the character pretty much is the movie or maybe if it just makes sense for that particular film.

So the colours are more vibrant than the German/French edition??

Might pick it up eventually and stick my German lenti on it and sell that on...

€28.39
Its to expensive for a back catalogue title
This should be at a max be £14.99 (€19.19)

Fox UK need to get real with their recent prices for back catalogue steelbook releases all have been high prices with both retailer exclusives and general releases available to all retailers
Most of the general releases titles available from all retailers have ended up been sold off at £6.99 and £9.99 and sometimes even less with Zavvi but amazon have not been so its clear Fox UK have offered to Zavvi overstocks at a greatly reduced price to shift stock

If Fox UK had the prices from the start been around £12.99 to £14.99 they would end up selling out most of the stock at a reasonable profit instead of loosing profit

With Zavvi exclusives the Zavvi buyers need to say no to these excessive high prices when approached by Fox UK as they will end up having to sell them at a reduced price in a few months but Fox UK don't loose out on profit its Zavvi who do loose out as they take all the stock up front
Its ok when its a not an exclusive for a retailer to get offered overstocks at a reduced price but that don't happen when its a exclusive its up to the retailer then to make a decision as to take a hit on the profit to shift stock

When its a new release film its understandable a price been £21.99 but not for back catalogue titles

Received mine today, I think it's much better in hand than the image in post #103 demonstrates.