Possible steelbook: HMV JP Price: ¥5,980
Notes: Amazon JP 1500 print run.

51T6kewgwCL.jpg

51FpMcU9JkL.jpg

51titrdlc-L.jpg

51TR1GF68nL.jpg
51T6kewgwCL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't that one have a giant sticker over 25% of the front though or am I thinking of a different release?

Yes it does have that sticker, but it is easily removable. I think this one looks nice. Same style slip as all Fox releases.

I really like the changing shade of blue on the slip from bottom to top.

I also like that it shows the limited to 1500 on the slip. Nice release altogether. I still think the Korean one kicks this one to the curb though.

Last edited:
I notice a faint black line across the front of the steel, and after looking at it closer, I noticed it got longer. Anyone else see this?

it's a 2 disk set like all the steelbook, the blu-ray contains the 3D and blu-ray version and you have the DVD...no extended cut of course you have to get that one and pay more for the other version... they don't give anything for free !

I notice a faint black line across the front of the steel, and after looking at it closer, I noticed it got longer. Anyone else see this?
Are you talking about that ?

IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0398.jpg
This is my damaged copy, sent in a simple bubble envelope from amazon. :angry: I'm waiting for the replacement copy. I'll see if it has the same defect.

Are you talking about that ?

IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0398.jpg
This is my damaged copy, sent in a simple bubble envelope from amazon. :angry: I'm waiting for the replacement copy. I'll see if it has the same defect.

Yes, exactly! So it seems to be a production issue because yours is just like mine, with the black line.

Good to hear that others are getting it without the black scratch. Hopefully my replacement copy won't have one.

I ordered this one just now.

When I was a kid, I rode my bike to the store to buy baseball cards. As a man, I log onto amazon and buy a Steelbook version of a movie that I already have, from JAPAN. :LOL: #wow

(and I'm not even THAT old).

Yes it does have that sticker, but it is easily removable. I think this one looks nice. Same style slip as all Fox releases.

I really like the changing shade of blue on the slip from bottom to top.

I also like that it shows the limited to 1500 on the slip. Nice release altogether. I still think the Korean one kicks this one to the curb though.

Thanks for the info! I've just removed the sticker and can now enjoy the Korean one in its full glory.

Yeah the Korean slip is much nicer because of its simplicity with the Korean title in big font and centered in its own line. The Japanese slip looks too narrow and is cluttered with unnecessary info.