- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i'm sad that I missed out on the chance to grab a 'Type-C' with the beautiful man that is Thor on the cover.

However, I'm not even remotely upset that I missed the 'fiasco' all over again. Once was bad enough!

Bummer, the type C was all that was left when I checked two hours after going live.

I didn't get anything either, I only checked out of curiosity :)

• Informative
Reactions: Marco86
I've learned my lessons since day one NovaMedia's baby CA2 TWS....Again, once we start to receive our stuff....Oh My!! NM is the best..NM rocks!, etc, etc! Hey it's not their fault their servers explode at every pre-order.... it's our fault! Always.

I've learned my lessons since day one NovaMedia's baby CA2 TWS....Again, once we start to receive our stuff....Oh My!! NM is the best..NM rocks!, etc, etc! Hey it's not their fault their servers explode at every pre-order.... it's our fault! Always.
That is a valid point.
I believe that Nova have probably pushed BF off the top spot. I think for the last year Nova have out performed BF. The quality of their releases have been better than BF.
I know the BF fanboys will shout WEA to everything, but I'm talking about overall quality. Including quality control!!!!

That is a valid point.
I believe that Nova have probably pushed BF off the top spot. I think for the last year Nova have out performed BF. The quality of their releases have been better than BF.
I know the BF fanboys will shout WEA to everything, but I'm talking about overall quality. Including quality control!!!!
Completely agree, Novas slips are far better made for a start [emoji6]

Its really hard to say since they don't have many of the same movies to compare. I think I give the edge to BF for the Captain America WS and we haven't seen the final edition for Big Hero yet to compare. I think both are about equal in quality. Nova has done a tremendous job with Avengers, no question. Its a shame they cant get an ordering system that works though!

Its really hard to say since they don't have many of the same movies to compare. I think I give the edge to BF for the Captain America WS and we haven't seen the final edition for Big Hero yet to compare. I think both are about equal in quality. Nova has done a tremendous job with Avengers, no question. Its a shame they cant get an ordering system that works though!
Having both of them, I see no difference in quality.
I still think the workers at BF should keep their dirty fingers off them though.
I've never seen so many dirty fingerprints on seals.
QC....Nova wins. IMO

Well that is your opinion. But what BF did with GOTG surpasses what NM did with theirs, in my opinion.
I believe that BF and do total shame NM with a Avengers.

Yes but Blufans are doing all WEA Steels and Lentii,

Nova media was not from their exclusive line but the NOVA CHOICE line using WWA steel,

so you cannot compare both GOTG ''nova WWA'' and ''Blufans WEA''...it's like comparing apple and oranges.

@jeremycanrana I so agree Loki on the Back is just an amazing choice to add him there full on back of the steel,
what a nice idea to add him there. Love Loki :)

Reactions: Marina Blue
I hope nova release some production pics of the slip covers!
I've hope they don't. We already have a steelbook pics and the're very good. I enjoy the desperation mode or to be impressed from the Ohhh's or Awww's pics from the members reviews here. Positives or.... negatives? Are you kidding?

Reactions: Actarus
Do you mind me asking how? Is it through someone on here?

I'm intrigued because I noticed you only joined yesterday and the only other real place would be ebay.

Welcome to the forum.
I have been a member of EverythingBlu for a few months now. Met some friends over there that helped me out. But spreading my wings and reaching into other groups to make sure I can get ahold of some, harder to get, steels.
Thank you for the welcome! :)

Reactions: charleybusko
I've hope they don't. We already have a steelbook pics and the're very good. I enjoy the desperation mode or to be impressed from the Ohhh's or Awww's pics from the members reviews here. Positives or.... negatives? Are you kidding?

Yes indeed nova will not release real Pics from the FullSlips, only once members receive their own copies at that time they will post to show their new acquired babies on here, so it is business as usual... nothing different from the way Nova works :)

I have been a member of EverythingBlu for a few months now. Met some friends over there that helped me out. But spreading my wings and reaching into other groups to make sure I can get ahold of some, harder to get, steels.
Thank you for the welcome! :)
they are a good group over there. I haven't got in on any of the GB over there but it works great for some.

Well that is your opinion. But what BF did with GOTG surpasses what NM did with theirs, in my opinion.
I believe that BF and do total shame NM with a Avengers.
Totally agree, never really impressed with NM steelbook. I just wish Blufans would release Avengers in the future with the same treatment as their Ultimate Edition GOTG :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelMadien
they are a good group over there. I haven't got in on any of the GB over there but it works great for some.

The group buys I've gotten in on over there have run very smoothly so far. But they can't get all of them. Figured if I spread out to 1 or 2 more places, I should be good with getting in on all the GB's I want to.

Actually George in the event that Customs decide to open your parcel which says: "Merchandise $20" the sh*t hits the fan when they see the actual invoice in the box - in the worst case scenario they could actually prosecute you for attempting to defraud HM Revenue and Customs.
Nothing they can do to Nova as they don't come under British jurisdiction.

Same thing applies for every other country.
Whoa whoa whoa! Not very clued up about buying things from overseas but you say there could be problems if the invoice is in with the package?? Can you explain why please mate? Can I change it with Nova Media not to ship it with the invoice? Really worried now! HELP!!

it just depends on customs. It will say $20 I think standard and obviously if they open it up and see the contents they can probably tell its more than 20. US doesn't worry about things but I know Germany and UK have issues sometimes.

Reactions: Steelselecta
it just depends on customs. It will say $20 I think standard and obviously if they open it up and see the contents they can probably tell its more than 20. US doesn't worry about things but I know Germany and UK have issues sometimes.
Do you think Nova Media will change my order not to ship with invoice?