- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not only worried about it coming late, but mainly about it coming at all. There is no guarantee for that, is there?

Mine probably arrived in Germany on 14th (flight was 13th) and still not delivered.
That's quite unusual, normally it arrives within 3-4 days.

Probably still at customs.

Reactions: yy0925
Unfortunately mine came with these chips in the paintwork.

image1dkfdj.JPG

To be honest I can live with it, it's just annoying that they are on the high gloss back which would have been even more lovely if it was immaculate. Also because its Nova it was less expected, whereas if it was the Zavvi Avengers release I would have been less annoyed! With these releases I'm more in it for the actual slips themselves though. I think they're done so well, I enjoy looking at them more than the actual steelbook (I apologise for the controversial opinion!)

View attachment 161899

To be honest I can live with it, it's just annoying that they are on the high gloss back which would have been even more lovely if it was immaculate. Also because its Nova it was less expected, whereas if it was the Zavvi Avengers release I would have been less annoyed! With these releases I'm more in it for the actual slips themselves though. I think they're done so well, I enjoy looking at them more than the actual steelbook (I apologise for the controversial opinion!)

Yep, mine has a scratch too. But I have to beg to differ. The actual steelbook is a work of art on this one. Truly beautiful. So with a spectacular slipcase, we have a fantastic steelbook too.

Yep, mine has a scratch too. But I have to beg to differ. The actual steelbook is a work of art on this one. Truly beautiful. So with a spectacular slipcase, we have a fantastic steelbook too.
Yeah no doubt it's a lovely steelbook, and I like that it goes with the HMV/Blufans Thor steelbook, but I am a massive fan of the slipcovers of these Asian steelbooks, the amount of time and effort they put into them makes them great. Most of them even have art on the inside of the slips, that's amazing!!

Reactions: SammyBo and chunk

View attachment 161899

Something the people who do not open their steelbooks would ever discover....but is probably there.

View attachment 161899

Erm sorry, but I've ordered only a handful of steels direct from Nova, and so far 3 have been damaged upon opening. Their quality control isn't amazing. Since then I've used GB's and been far luckier.

I've ordered well over 50 steels from Zavvi and only ever had one damaged steel.

The difference being Nova replaced my steels immediately and at no cost with new empty boxes where as Zavvi are a pain to deal with. But expecting better quality from Nova compared to Zavvi will see you disappointed again.

Excellent point. Evey copy in my one click has slip flaws. Gutted. Getting rid of it. I'll pay whatever the price for q perfect set. I don't settle for anything less

Sorry to hear that Dings.

Is it creasing or something? My one click came with major condensation marks under the shrink wrap (from when packed or slight holes in cellophane)

Used a micro fibre cloth on the cellophane and it finally disappeared.

I found the bubble wrap was awesome, but stacking all four on top of each other (as the filling in the sandwich) is the likely cause of creases.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches