- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I buy some cheap plastic DVD wraps that fit the lenticular slipcase and avengers steelbook? Literally just need about 4 wraps in total for this and a few upcoming titles I will be buying.

My lenti still not arrived.
Should i worry?

novamedia-avengers-ship.jpg

No need to say i'm not in Canada :confused:

@D3mon The tracking shows "transit or destination country", it could be passing by there before making its way to you. I'd send a note to nova see what they have to say.

I had ordered a Steel from China and in Destination Country of my tracking number it Stated: United Kingdom so I was very puzzled by this, the seller checked and Tracking was correct and Postal info, no idea why but instead of coming straight to canada it went to the UK first, but I was worried because it said (DESTINATION UK = I was sure it meant 'to be delivered in the UK')...but it finally arrived.

Just chased Novamedia for my full slip which has still not been received. The problem was that the tracking number that they provided was bringing up no update/information on any of these tracking sites at all, which was why I was beginning to get concerned. Novamedia, in their usual pigeon English apologised for this and issued a new copy to me today, on the same tracking number.

Not sure if they were just awesome and appreciated it was lost and issued a new copy immediately, or if my originally copy was never ever dispatched.....otherwise how can it have the same tracking number as the original. Just keeping my fingers crossed now that this second copy actually arrives.

@Nazereth I'm surprised they sent you a new one already. Mine got held up in customs and I actually only got a letter saying RM had it, on Wednesday!
Yep the more I think about it the more I am certain they 'forgot' (obviously not on purpose) to issue the original one. I have now checked the tracking and all the details are now on there, posted today from China.

when i received my copies acouple weeks ago thor had a crease along the slip cover spine. I contacted Nova and they offered to send me another slip i agreed however i received it in the mail today and it appears to be another complete sealed copy! great to see nova with great customer service

Reactions: Marina Blue
when i received my copies acouple weeks ago thor had a crease along the slip cover spine. I contacted Nova and they offered to send me another slip i agreed however i received it in the mail today and it appears to be another complete sealed copy! great to see nova with great customer service

it is unusual as if you have an issue they usually just send the part that is damaged, but indeed they went the extra mile for you but it doesn't surprise me, they are really customer oriented

i agree i mean its sealed and feels just as heavy as the other one, it also has a different number on it so im assuming its complete

do you have a scale for cooking in grams ? you could weigh both copies :hilarious: ..but nah if it is sealed and you can see the steel and the booklet you have a new copy, just keep that one sealed and enjoy the one with the crease :)