- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol @D4vem88

Pay what YOU believe is fair, don't ask somebody else.

I've paid £80+ for missed releases 3 times now as well as £50-60 countless amount of times for other releases.

And no regrets at all. They were real beauties. I opened them all and I intend to keep them till they rot.

My dad has a cassette collection that he collected when he was young and still has it to this day. I just happen to collect films in collectible packaging. And I download my music.

Just do what you please, life's too short.

3 times I had listed my Type A and thrice non-payment despite all three of them ending under £40 which is the price I paid to Nova.

So I decided to keep this in the end. :)

that's because you don't know what you're doing. lgans can you please please for gods sake give the whole "steelbook prices are crashing" banter a rest? seriously man. every day all day the same thing from you. jeez.

Reactions: Actarus
Mh, I loved the first Avengers movie, but am I the only one who just doesn't like to watch at that shiny facing (probably don't know the official description for it). I do like the artworks and the idea having single characters on every side, but... I really don't like that rainbow look. :(

Mh, I loved the first Avengers movie, but am I the only one who just doesn't like to watch at that shiny facing (probably don't know the official description for it). I do like the artworks and the idea having single characters on every side, but... I really don't like that rainbow look. :(
that "rainbow look" is called "holofoil" if i remember correctly:whistle:
i used to own all four editions but at the end the lenti was my favorite edition:naughty: the other are ebay history:p

Reactions: Back to the Matrix
It's called "holofoil" buddy...... :thumbs: And I like it, looks especially awesome on this set IMO :D :p

I own Type A IM/Hulk (which is my fave :drool:) and also the Lenti but my close second would have to be Type B (Cap America/Black Widow :hungry: ;))

Haha, for real?! Thank you @Mickle_89 & @smileyx9 . Funny thing is, I always call it "holofolie" when I'm talking to my german speaking buddies (I'm from Austria), but didn't know it was pretty much the exact same thing in english. :D

Well yeah, I just can't stand it. But in comparison to others (like The Dark Knight Rises) it totally fits the colorful Avengers editions

that "rainbow look" is called "holofoil" if i remember correctly:whistle:
i used to own all four editions but at the end the lenti was my favorite edition:naughty: the other are ebay history:p
RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry