Avengers (4K + Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 08-14-18

Jul 27, 2012
Reactions
168 0 0
I know it's obvious that it had a different title in the UK but it's really interesting seeing a WWA with different titles for the US and UK.

Dano

Steelbook Nut
Premium Supporter
Feb 2, 2012
City of Champions
Reactions
2,215 0 0
I need this like I need a hole in the head but the 4k upgrade is inevitabele so what the hell. Plus I like the look of these and I cannot seem to get enough Marvel steel.

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
I know it's obvious that it had a different title in the UK but it's really interesting seeing a WWA with different titles for the US and UK.
Was exact same scenario when Avengers first released on steel for both US/UK.

Don’t love the collage honestly. Probably a pass.
I like the collage, but then I looked at Infinity War which doesnt match. I like the look of that on its own, but never been a fan when designs don't match. Still chance they could make one later that does tho. Lately disney been pretty good at it too with their MCU slips matching. Who knows.

Jul 1, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
Reactions
3 0 0
I like the collage, but then I looked at Infinity War which doesnt match. I like the look of that on its own, but never been a fan when designs don't match. Still chance they could make one later that does tho. Lately disney been pretty good at it too with their MCU slips matching. Who knows.
I’d never underestimate the cash grab but probably unlikely that they’d make another 4K IW steel just for matching these 2. Considering the initial IW steel is in 4K. Who knows though.

One minor thing I do like about this is at least they included disc art. It’s annoying that most of my marvel steels have no disc art.

Jul 27, 2012
Reactions
168 0 0
Was exact same scenario when Avengers first released on steel for both US/UK.

Was the first UK steelbook not just the large "A" on the front? That's the one I got, mainly because it didn't have the UK title anywhere on it and I could at least pretend it was called Avengers.

Apr 5, 2017
Reactions
32 0 0
Glad I skipped the previous steelbooks, as I'd rather have the 4k. Don't worry bank account! It will be over soon!