Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: August 14, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

6260224_sa.jpg;maxHeight=700;maxWidth=700

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dano
I need this like I need a hole in the head but the 4k upgrade is inevitabele so what the hell. Plus I like the look of these and I cannot seem to get enough Marvel steel.

I know it's obvious that it had a different title in the UK but it's really interesting seeing a WWA with different titles for the US and UK.

Was exact same scenario when Avengers first released on steel for both US/UK.

Don’t love the collage honestly. Probably a pass.

I like the collage, but then I looked at Infinity War which doesnt match. I like the look of that on its own, but never been a fan when designs don't match. Still chance they could make one later that does tho. Lately disney been pretty good at it too with their MCU slips matching. Who knows.

I like the collage, but then I looked at Infinity War which doesnt match. I like the look of that on its own, but never been a fan when designs don't match. Still chance they could make one later that does tho. Lately disney been pretty good at it too with their MCU slips matching. Who knows.

I’d never underestimate the cash grab but probably unlikely that they’d make another 4K IW steel just for matching these 2. Considering the initial IW steel is in 4K. Who knows though.

One minor thing I do like about this is at least they included disc art. It’s annoying that most of my marvel steels have no disc art.

Was exact same scenario when Avengers first released on steel for both US/UK.

Was the first UK steelbook not just the large "A" on the front? That's the one I got, mainly because it didn't have the UK title anywhere on it and I could at least pretend it was called Avengers.

Does bestbuy usually do a rerelease for these? I waited to long and they are now only pick up in sotre and there is none within 250mi of me D:

i hope so
Lately i'm happy for US as it gets better treatments than the rest of the world, A Quiet Place, Red Sparrow, The Last Jedi, Predator (3 movies) just to name a few...

Any chance for a GB for this @apsmith21 ? :notworthy:

A few people have asked over the last day or two.

I'm going to try and source some but there are no guarantees.

The problem with folks waiting to ask is that it puts a lot of pressure on me to source at the last minute, and then some people will
back out and not wait for me to source and then there are extra copies that I have to return.

Sorry a bit for the rant, but it takes a lot of effort and my time to get copies when I hear people are interested just before release day. :(