Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #14) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 18, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip - One Click - (Pre-order July 28 at 10 PM Korea time) - ALL OOS
Price:
$47 (Individual) - $155 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip
Notes: 2000 numbered copies (300 Full Slip A - 300 Full Slip B - 300 Full slip C - 200 Quarter Slip - 300 One Click).
- Boxset gift: production notes 128 page booklet, magnet lenticular
- 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 9x character card
- 7x post card

20017894_1002408549862917_3016988616798064763_o.jpg20024023_1002408553196250_1434045646595967476_o.jpg 19956264_1002408556529583_2099889422090374789_o.jpg19800598_1002408769862895_5158680989545264231_o.jpg19956248_1002408786529560_3084446838496120301_o.jpg
img_3346-jpg.322140

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an alternate poster for Age of Ultron , almost the same as the one they used for nova choice lenti but Iron man has his helmet on , maybe they'll use this one

There's an alternate poster for Age of Ultron , almost the same as the one they used for nova choice lenti but Iron man has his helmet on , maybe they'll use this one

Caps shield is bigger and more colourful on the alternate too

If you notice, blu fans steel is a mix of both. It has the characters from one image and the top part with the flying ultron bots and vision from the alternate poster image

Maybe they want to create some awesome slips like they did for the first Avengers release. I'm thinking something like this:
Slip 1) Hulkbuster on the front, Hulk on the back
Slip 2) Scarlet Witch on the front, Quicksilver on the back
Slip 3) Captain America on the front, Thor on the back
Slip 4) Black Widow on the front, Hawkeye on the back

If they do like your prediction for slip 1, there gonna be war, when pre order live

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Maybe they want to create some awesome slips like they did for the first Avengers release. I'm thinking something like this:
Slip 1) Hulkbuster on the front, Hulk on the back
Slip 2) Scarlet Witch on the front, Quicksilver on the back
Slip 3) Captain America on the front, Thor on the back
Slip 4) Black Widow on the front, Hawkeye on the back

Slip 1 could be cool but you missed out ultron, so far he's on every release and I can't see them missing him out.
It's the age of him (or should i say 3 days of Ultron!)

Vision too, they like to use him a lot

I am getting a bit sick of the images used for Ultron though. With him looking back

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
If they just release just the Steelbook minus the goodies for 24.99 with the white full slip artwork, I might buy this. Overall it does look like a pointless release.

They will give it to you for free /s. I am just totally amazed at all the negativity you spew out all the time. Whats wrong my friend?

Anyhow you can always choose not to purchase it. I will love to wait and see how many Marvel completionists will skip this once the product details are revealed.

Just for the record I bought all Zavvi releases, Taiwan, Nova NC, Blufans and will be buying this too.

Last edited:
Just a thought, not much of an uproar anywhere about Blufans doing a Star Wars 7 OAB WWA and a WEA next year. I know its slightly different in comparison but this could become a trend that can gain traction for these boutiques.... Just a thought everyone :watch::coffee:

They will give it to you for free /s. I am just totally amazed at all the negativity you spew out all the time. Whats wrong my friend?

Anyhow you can always choose not to purchase it. I will love to wait and see how many Marvel completionists will skip this once the product details are revealed.

Just for the record I bought all Zavvi releases, Taiwan, Nova NC, Blufans and will be buying this too.

Nothing comes for free easily lol. As there are already enough releases and Nova themselves made super slips with the WEA Steelbook, I think there is nothing wrong with expecting a edition (call it Type D) offering just the Steelbook only for a lower price. When they can make 3 editions packed with goodies for higher price, I am sure they can easily do a case only or Steelbook only release minus the goodies at a lower price. Remember gone are those days when we in the UK were able to import every release.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Nothing comes for free easily lol. As there are already enough releases and Nova themselves made super slips with the WEA Steelbook, I think there is nothing wrong with expecting a edition (call it Type D) offering just the Steelbook only for a lower price. When they can make 3 editions packed with goodies for higher price, I am sure they can easily do a case only or Steelbook only release minus the goodies at a lower price. Remember gone are those days when we in the UK were able to import every release.

I hear you but they cant get it for 24.99. Its Disney :\

Reactions: lgans316
This will sell out
It's avengers marvel they always sell out every steelbook release does even when it's a re release
This will be WEA Artwork

I will most likely end up getting this but will wait to decide if 100% when I see the beauty shots

Demand sells these releases and no one is forced ever to purchase any Blu-ray release it's a free choice to decide to purchase or not
I never get the displeasure from collectors of any re release be it a WWA or WEA release it's not as if you are forced to decide to purchase

This will sell out
It's avengers marvel they always sell out every steelbook release does even when it's a re release
This will be WEA Artwork

I will most likely end up getting this but will wait to decide if 100% when I see the beauty shots

Demand sells these releases and no one is forced ever to purchase any Blu-ray release it's a free choice to decide to purchase or not
I never get the displeasure from collectors of any re release be it a WWA or WEA release it's not as if you are forced to decide to purchase

Man I hate the "your not forced to buy it" chat, such a cop out response each time from anyone who says it (and I've even said it before too). It's not the point, we are addicted to these and they have us by the balls, they know what we like and know many steel collectors are OCD completionists.

I know I won't be able to pass on this if I think the art is awesome even if it does annoy me that this is coming out just after we have had another 2 WEA anyway.

But I will pass if the art is crap.
If the steel is a glimmer of what we have already had then I just can't be bothered

All in good time :) 2017 is the year of Nova :p Save the gift cards you get during the holidays.

Had a feeling nova will come back in 2017, been quiet this year

Or maybe some of their team left at the start of 2016 to make a new company..... Who knows

What I don't want Nova to do is be like zavvi and release a NC of say civil war and then 6 months later a NE. It's just too expensive lol. But that's a selfish comment I suppose

On a good note, the pound is doing a little better since we now need parliament to OK article 50.
looks a little promising

They released the first movie as a wea so why wouldn't they release this?

That's not the debate tbh (well it kinda is but for reasons below)

They are the first premium retailer to pull a zavvi (again I'm not saying zavvi are in charge of the marvel
Lenti wave just using the name as they were the retailer)

Already been 2 WEA in the last month. Could easily focus on other titles or even non marvel related (like nightcrawler). They could let the AOU WEA train slow down for a few months or longer (we are still riding the blu fans train and the dissapointing zavvi version - too soon for another IMO) and focus on NC and different non marvel titles

And I think another issue is for UK buyers - obviously don't affect everyone but it's tough for us at the moment - not looking for sympathy FYI

But I agree, it was obviously going to happen at some point to match their WEA avenger. But where they didn't do a NC for avengers and now we will have a NC and NE for AOU from nova it's annoyed a few because they NC has amazing slips etc anyway. (NC collection started on winter soldier I think)

Plus for me there is not much material that's not been used and even if it hasn't been used on a steel it's steel been used for slips So I'm hoping it's not simular to anything else we have had.
If they want to match their avengers WEA then it will have the same image of ultron on the back (like Loki) and a simular shot on the front like their avengers (like the blu fans front)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx and Covcraig
Man I hate the "your not forced to buy it" chat, such a cop out response each time from anyone who says it (and I've even said it before too). It's not the point, we are addicted to these and they have us by the balls, they know what we like and know many steel collectors are OCD completionists.

I know I won't be able to pass on this if I think the art is awesome even if it does annoy me that this is coming out just after we have had another 2 WEA anyway.

But I will pass if the art is crap.
If the steel is a glimmer of what we have already had then I just can't be bothered
You are deciding if you want it or not as you just said it yourself that's the point :p
If you don't like what you see then you make a decision if to purchase and if it looks amazing deciding not to purchase I know can be hard to resist if release is a good one and best when that happens compared to seeing a release you don't like.
When a film studio is doing a release hard to resist then that's good as a choice for a customer and a retailer as both are happy with a release both win.

If I'm not interested in a release I don't purchase it and I don't purchase a release because of it's possible re sale value
If some don't like a release because they see it as a release they cant make money from then don't purchase it :rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
I was all about no more re releases and held firm on Kimchi Winter Soldier then came all of the in hand pics and wouldn't you know my regret in missing out did not last long cuz all of a sudden it came back in stock and I pounced and do not regret my purchase the tiniest bit. Have a feeling this will be no different.

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino and Aniv