Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #14) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 18, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip - One Click - (Pre-order July 28 at 10 PM Korea time) - ALL OOS
Price:
$47 (Individual) - $155 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip
Notes: 2000 numbered copies (300 Full Slip A - 300 Full Slip B - 300 Full slip C - 200 Quarter Slip - 300 One Click).
- Boxset gift: production notes 128 page booklet, magnet lenticular
- 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 9x character card
- 7x post card

20017894_1002408549862917_3016988616798064763_o.jpg20024023_1002408553196250_1434045646595967476_o.jpg 19956264_1002408556529583_2099889422090374789_o.jpg19800598_1002408769862895_5158680989545264231_o.jpg19956248_1002408786529560_3084446838496120301_o.jpg
img_3346-jpg.322140

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time this thread gets bumped I keep hoping it’s because it magically came back into stock :sorry:

eBay prices are disgusting still for the Wanda slip

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Every time this thread gets bumped I keep hoping it’s because it magically came back into stock :sorry:

eBay prices are disgusting still for the Wanda slip
Were you not around for its release? The Thor/Wanda version stuck around for a while (well, a relative while compared to how fast Cap/BW sold out).

Were you not around for its release? The Thor/Wanda version stuck around for a while (well, a relative while compared to how fast Cap/BW sold out).

Yeah I was. Couldn’t afford it at the time, wasn’t sure I wanted it until the live pics came out. Same thing happened with their Guardians 1 exclusive but I managed to grab that one when it came back into stock.

With this one, I was too late. Somewhere down the road I’m sure I’ll be able to source one but every time this thread is bumped I keep hoping it’s come back.

Of course the hard truth is this is well and truly sold out and has been for a while. Which I’m glad for. Novamedia did a great job and they deserve a sell out.

• Thanks
Reactions: winter_soldier
Yeah, I remember when this was up for preorder the Thor/Wanda slip went OOS last. I've wanted it from the very start coz I love Wanda so I got my copy nice and easy. :) I also remember people saying it wasn't as cool as the other two. :rofl: That was before live pics showed up of course and everyone saw what a damn beauty that Wanda side of the slip was. Coz really, THAT'S how you use holo foil. :drool:

Expensive Korean premium steelbook, even more expensive Hot Toys figure, yet still using cheap nasty wraps to put on the steel. Very odd.

Why continuously post pics from other peoples collections?! We get it, someone can use google images :hilarious:

Problem is I bet he’s not getting them from google he’s probably taking them from other users on other forums so he knows full well who’s images he’s passing off as his own

Such a very strange to do

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Expensive Korean premium steelbook, even more expensive Hot Toys figure, yet still using cheap nasty wraps to put on the steel. Very odd.

Yes, unfortunate they stopped using the more expensive-looking cellophane wrappers - some even with pull tabs 2/3 of the way down to facilitate opening.
For the past five years or so universal use of shrinkwrap on steelbooks (at least here in the UK) which tear / split easily if too thin and can sometimes have that inelegant join going down the middle of the spine . . . w/ cellophane wrappers on steelbooks long consigned to history and only to be found on some of the boutigue label Amarays such as Arrow, Criterion, Powerhouse, 88 Films etc.

Last UK steelbook with cellophane wrap = November, 2012 (THE PASSION OF JOAN OF ARC)

Luckily in the UK we don't have the issue that affects some of the US/Canada plastic case releases where the damn plastic is stuck to the spine because it's been heat sealed on that side :arghh: instead of on the opening edge and can be a devil to remove and more than once I've scratched the clear plastic wraparound data card sleeve with my thumbnail trying to remove the 'melted' shrinkwrap . . . ended up dumping the cases and using replacement cases (of which I keep a stock).

I'm, planning selling my quarter slip "200 made" version still sealed. All "sensible" offers considered. By sensible under £50 GBP isn't sensible. If interested hit me up, prefer this to go to a good home rather than eBay

Why was my post deleted? No Problem, its now £90 and only available to UK people! I was under the impression if getting rid of steels it was ok to let members know! I'll take this up with admin if this post is deleted!

Certain mods should be fired! I was told BY F**KING ADMIN! that if getting rid of a wanted steel the rules allow me to say so here, it WAS going at "cost" I'm not a trader. A screen cap has been taken and I WILL be posting this on Twitter with a sh*t ton of following members! I won't tollerate this crap from jumped up mod nobodies!