Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Exclusive #14) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: August 18, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip - One Click - (Pre-order July 28 at 10 PM Korea time) - ALL OOS
Price:
$47 (Individual) - $155 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Full Slip C - Quarter Slip
Notes: 2000 numbered copies (300 Full Slip A - 300 Full Slip B - 300 Full slip C - 200 Quarter Slip - 300 One Click).
- Boxset gift: production notes 128 page booklet, magnet lenticular
- 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 9x character card
- 7x post card

20017894_1002408549862917_3016988616798064763_o.jpg20024023_1002408553196250_1434045646595967476_o.jpg 19956264_1002408556529583_2099889422090374789_o.jpg19800598_1002408769862895_5158680989545264231_o.jpg19956248_1002408786529560_3084446838496120301_o.jpg
img_3346-jpg.322140

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't, my mate is very upset over the troll bidder.

This is all getting very suspicious for your friend. First the BvS failed payment and now AOU? That’s twice in the row. Suspicions rise when things like that happen. Tell your mate that as well.

This is all getting very suspicious for your friend. First the BvS failed payment and now AOU? That’s twice in the row. Suspicions rise when things like that happen. Tell your mate that as well.
Indeed very suspicious activities going on for all we know said dr doom probably is our ebay seller an the low hmmmm

Sorry for bumping this thread but I didn’t know where else to ask this question.

With Infinity War releasing in only a few weeks, I am going to pass on the regular release to get an exclusive.

The first two movies are both from Nova with the special covers. I chose Cap with ScarJo both times.

Unlike many here, I cannot afford to get multiple exclusives of the same film so I wrote Nova and carefully explained that I was hoping they’d tell me if they plan to do a matching exclusive for the 3rd film.

They replied they have no plans to re-release the items and thanks for the question. Huh? I don’t think they understood and maybe thought I still
Wanted to buy the first two. I don’t know how else to interpret the reply. I asked again and got no reply.

Didn’t they release 2 different versions of both Avengers movies? And they aren’t doing even 1 of Infinity War? Is that really possible or likely?

If I just wait and hope, I will miss out on other exclusives. Is there a reason they would not want to tell me the truth? Does anyone here communicate with them and maybe could find out?

I don’t mind a long wait and I would really want a 3rd one to exactly match my orher two but I also would hate to pass on a blufans release and be stuck paying ebay prices if Nova truly isn’t doing Infinity War.

Sorry for the long post. Collecting can definitely be stressful at times and this is one of those times for me. I just can’t figure why Nova wouldn’t just tell me yes or no.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance. I assume many who look in this thread own the first 2 like I do.

Sorry for bumping this thread but I didn’t know where else to ask this question.

With Infinity War releasing in only a few weeks, I am going to pass on the regular release to get an exclusive.

The first two movies are both from Nova with the special covers. I chose Cap with ScarJo both times.

Unlike many here, I cannot afford to get multiple exclusives of the same film so I wrote Nova and carefully explained that I was hoping they’d tell me if they plan to do a matching exclusive for the 3rd film.

They replied they have no plans to re-release the items and thanks for the question. Huh? I don’t think they understood and maybe thought I still
Wanted to buy the first two. I don’t know how else to interpret the reply. I asked again and got no reply.

Didn’t they release 2 different versions of both Avengers movies? And they aren’t doing even 1 of Infinity War? Is that really possible or likely?

If I just wait and hope, I will miss out on other exclusives. Is there a reason they would not want to tell me the truth? Does anyone here communicate with them and maybe could find out?

I don’t mind a long wait and I would really want a 3rd one to exactly match my orher two but I also would hate to pass on a blufans release and be stuck paying ebay prices if Nova truly isn’t doing Infinity War.

Sorry for the long post. Collecting can definitely be stressful at times and this is one of those times for me. I just can’t figure why Nova wouldn’t just tell me yes or no.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance. I assume many who look in this thread own the first 2 like I do.

NovaMedia has not teased anything so far...

You will have to be patient and hopeful.

NovaMedia has not teased anything so far...

You will have to be patient and hopeful.

Nova finally wrote me back. They didn’t understand my question the first two emails.

They replied they don’t plan to release any exclusive for Infinity War. Disappointed in the answer but at least I can get the Blufans release now and not worry.

Reactions: Skyarcke
Nova finally wrote me back. They didn’t understand my question the first two emails.

They replied they don’t plan to release any exclusive for Infinity War. Disappointed in the answer but at least I can get the Blufans release now and not worry.

Whoa. I am really shocked by this. I’m guessing they won’t do Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 either as it seems they’re moving away from Marvel.

It’s kind of a relief though as I can stop looking for their AoU and first Avengers WEAs. No point if they’re not continuing the line.

I think their avengers and guardians exclusives where quite some time after the films were out so they could always do a exclusive at some point.
Would be nice to at least get a guardians vol 2 and the next 2 avengers from them in WEA at some point

They have definitely stepped away from the wwa excluives though

I'm sure I heard they had dropped the marvel and star wars line due to blufans and kimchidvd getting better access getting the artwork signed off...at least that's what I heard hence the real lack of nova disney stuff (starwars/marvel).

When i emailed them regarding future releases, that was their response:

Hello, thanks for your contacting.

Until today, we don't have plan for other Quentin Tarantino movies or Marvel movies.

But when we decide to do that, we'll announce about that with a big pleasure.

Even if there are plans, it's futile to announce anything if they are yet to get approvals from the proper channels. Unlike a certain retailer that announces various releases all the way up until the year 2067 and is yet to make good on announcements made in 2015. ;)

Even if there are plans, it's futile to announce anything if they are yet to get approvals from the proper channels. Unlike a certain retailer that announces various releases all the way up until the year 2067 and is yet to make good on announcements made in 2015. ;)
Ah yes, the premature and fictitious announcements of FilmArena.... :yawn: Their speciality :rolleyes:
32842000-1259133284.gif

:p

I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of the subject mentioned but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist, the subject matter would be classified, and could not be disclosed.

Try to remember that these companies do not speak English as their first language, so a lot of your communication with them will get lost in translation. If they don't completely understand your question, you're not likely to get an accurate response.

Furthermore, even if they want to do more exclusives, they can't tell you at this point. Some of these things come together last minute, some of them fall apart at the last minute. So please, even if they eventually release something, don't take it as Nova "lying to you". Until something is a done deal with the studio, they can't talk about it.