Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Also had a dispatch for the Zbox bundle. I was charged £38.69 for the Zbox and steelbook so they better send the steelbook out straight away when it's released to the customers who have already paid for it by selecting the Zbox option.
This will be the one and only time I do a Zbox bundle as I don't mind getting a marvel Zbox and I collect pops but I just hope it's not one I already own plus I had a discount code and the Zbox works out under £18 and the steelbook for £21 so that's not too bad but they better send it out to me straight away on release

personally i'm glad i havent ordered the zbox as this still allows me to keep my options open for the global release. people who have bought it are now completely tied into this steel.
but remember there are others to show yet, i remember thor best buy come out and loads of zavvis got dropped as one example because of the de-bossed title on the best buy one!

basil :thumbs:

personally i'm glad i havent ordered the zbox as this still allows me to keep my options open for the global release. people who have bought it are now completely tied into this steel.
but remember there are others to show yet, i remember thor best buy come out and loads of zavvis got dropped as one example because of the de-bossed title on the best buy one!

basil :thumbs:

Seldom do I ever order the first one announced. With time I find that being patient allows you to make more informed decisions than rushed one's. I no longer get steels on a daily or weekly basis but am much happier with the ones I get / commit to buy.

I'm obviously speaking about someone else I know *wink wink*, I can guarantee from them the steelbook did not come with the zbox that my friend *wink wink* forgot to cancel. I'm now erm.. they are 20 quid down and feel they have northing to show for it

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Hi All. I got the Zavvi zbox and steel book order. The Zbox came and I was impressed by all the items in mine. Only thing is the steelbook hasn't come yet and contacting Zavvi customer services as they said the 'whole' order was dispatched... was unimpressed

Also had a dispatch for the Zbox bundle. I was charged £38.69 for the Zbox and steelbook so they better send the steelbook out straight away when it's released to the customers who have already paid for it by selecting the Zbox option.
This will be the one and only time I do a Zbox bundle as I don't mind getting a marvel Zbox and I collect pops but I just hope it's not one I already own plus I had a discount code and the Zbox works out under £18 and the steelbook for £21 so that's not too bad but they better send it out to me straight away on release
You are right. I got mine, but the steelbook hasn't come. I messaged customer services as they marked the whole order as dispatched which was false.

Hi All. I got the Zavvi zbox and steel book order. The Zbox came and I was impressed by all the items in mine. Only thing is the steelbook hasn't come yet and contacting Zavvi customer services as they said the 'whole' order was dispatched... was unimpressed

You are right. I got mine, but the steelbook hasn't come. I messaged customer services as they marked the whole order as dispatched which was false.
Hi

The SteelBook will be despatched along with the rest, you don't get it the same time as the ZBox.