Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: people actually thought the steelbook was coming with the Zbox right away? The movie is still in the theaters.

it had been said earlier in the thread that it wouldn't happen that way but people wouldn't listen and still thought because c/s had said it would they thought they knew better!
myspace-comments-monkey-chimp-shaki.gif

maybe now they might be inclinded to listen, you don't get a steel before the offical release date
doh.png

basil :thumbs:

It depends on whether this turns out to be just a big A symbol on the front...immediate cancel from me if so.
Tbh I'm expecting something completely unrelated to the film like that stupid casette player for GOTG... (n)

So far I have in on pre-order but I think will have to cancel and just buy amaray until Blufans release something more reasonable :happy:

Buying an Amaray myself and then sticking the disc into my Avengers Novamedia steelbook until something spectacular is released by Nova, Blufans, HdZeta etc

I have this on pre-order. Had to order it with the Zbox, they said they shipped the zbox but I have not received it yet. Hopefully the Steelbook is worth the wait! :)