Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
@Flloydo I wouldn't worry. I've canceled both of my copies. I know at least 7 people who have canceled theirs too. And yeah, I know what you mean about the PMs to them. They never seem to answer a question. It's like they have pre-written answers that are dish out randomly lol

I was thinking about cancelling my two copies as well.. i just can't tell if it's worth the money anymore...
i used to plan to get every damn steelbook of this movie, but i might just pick up the best ones (i.e. the taiwanese release), my wallet would thank me lol

First of all: Dude, you need to learn how to use the SPOILER option. (Especially for a post like this)

Secondly: Don't buy Zboxes! Simples! Stop supporting these rip offs (and you won't have the hassles that comes with it) ;)

Exactly what every customer only interested in their steels should do! And that's what I've told myself (and I sticked with it so far), when they decided to release that IM steel with a box...

Reactions: BluSteel2012
4k copy + same artwork in a lot of countries (FNAC etc.), so it shouldn't be aproblem for people wanting to get a copy of that steel ;)
I'm just wondering whether the U.S version actually comes with the title on the spine or whether when people actually receive them they'll have a character spine.

That's awful. I think me and any other customers who has already paid for this steelbook along with the Zbox should get priority of it being sent out.

Completely disagree. The steelbooks should be dispatched in the order which they were pre-ordered, whether they were individually pre-ordered or with the Zbox. Buying the Zbox shouldn't give one an express lane ticket.

Completely disagree. The steelbooks should be dispatched in the order which they were pre-ordered, whether they were individually pre-ordered or with the Zbox. Buying the Zbox shouldn't give one an express lane ticket.

Well I completely disagree with you and read my message again.
It does when I've already paid for the steelbook! Just like the people who bought dredd or the pixar ones. They should of had priority over the poeple who ordered just pre ordered. It's nothing to do with buying a Zbox its to do with actually already paying for both.

People on here know how much I hate a Zbox and this one back in May was the final straw

Well I completely disagree with you and read my message again.
It does when I've already paid for the steelbook! Just like the people who bought dredd or the pixar ones. They should of had priority over the poeple who ordered just pre ordered. It's nothing to do with buying a Zbox its to do with actually already paying for both.

People on here know how much I hate a Zbox and this one back in May was the final straw
Those who have paid upfront should get theirs first. [emoji6]

Reactions: kbr1656 and Flloydo
Those who have paid upfront should get theirs first. [emoji6]

Cheers

Completely agree, I really feel for the guys who bought previous Zbox bundles with steelbooks and paid £40+ and got the Zbox but months down the line didn't get the steelbook and zavvi being really sh*tty with the customer over it.

It did not occur to me at the time I ordered this about how there systems work with already paying for the whole bundle but your order showing complete until the fiasco with some members not recieving dredd or even a dispatch emal and thats why I messaged them to find out what goes on in that situation.

Thanks

The steelbook isn't going to be sold out so everyone who wants one will get one, chill out guys let's show out enthusiasm for the movie not argue over who gets it dispatched first, peace out

Again its not the worry of who gets dispatched first it's the worry that they won't have enough orders and there dated system shows some of us as fully complete. When I messaged them that was not what I was asking but then they told me I'm not guaranteed a copy although I've paid fully for it (so that opened that can of worms) it's only been today I've seen people say they have cancelled and I've been chatting with zavvi about it for the last 2 weeks and updated the thread today with my convo.
So hopefully your right and it hasn't sold out now, but I was shafted with a few pre orders and told they were not getting them in again and then the avengers lenticular went on sale about 4 more times. And then reading comments on here about dredd not turning up worried me because like I said I might be in same boat.
I can't wait for this release and really looking forward to it but I just hope there system tells them me and other customers who ordered the Zbox bundle still have a steelbook to be sent

I'm just wondering whether the U.S version actually comes with the title on the spine or whether when people actually receive them they'll have a character spine.

the artwork is already up on bb 2 versions ultron first and vision on the second and it is title on the spine same as candian ones but american ones work out cheaper as pound to american dollar.
apsmith is running a g.b. for them already tbh im more surprised people havent jumped on them as do look better imho.

basil :thumbs:

Whoever bought a zbox should not get a steelbook at all:rofl::rofl:

But seriously, looking at recent doings of zavi we can all be sure that they'll find a way to screw some of us, and that would be especially easy with those who bought the zbox because as mentioned they already paid for it. So they might get a refund on a steel at best but still be stuck with a box full of rubbish... that's why I'll never waste money on that stuff no matter what they bundle it with. Especially now that most zavi steels are available in other countries, often even cheaper or with some extras.

Getting back to steelbook itself, I have it on pre-order but likely will cancel and just get an amaray until Blufans releases it, hopefully next year. The only thing that made me order it in the first place was that I really liked the finish on CA:TWS and was hoping for something similar with this release...

Zavvi isn't in control of the release date for this, Marvel have that date set September 14th 2015 maybe a steelbook with no disc instead :p:p:p

Not sure if your joking but he don't mean that

It don't matter when you ordered
Your contract of sale only exists when payment is taken for goods ordered

If someone ordered before you and they not had payment taken they don't have any contract of sale yet

So priority is to customers were payment has been taken and a contact of sale exists

Until payment is taken your order is not confirmed

Reactions: popeye and luke98
It don't matter when you ordered
Your contract of sale only exists when payment is taken for goods ordered

If someone ordered before you and they not had payment taken they don't have any contract of sale yet

So priority is to customers were payment has been taken and a contact of sale exists

Until payment is taken your order is not confirmed
You should work for Zavvi, Paul :D

Reactions: bigstevie8582