Release date: October 14, 2015
Purchase links:
Novamnm.com
Kimchidvd
Price: $44.00

58258040.jpg

58258057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the email said novamedia exclusive steelbook with a pic of that blue slip. 100% certain.

it was possibly an error, or maybe they jumped the gun and sent it before they were supposed to.:wow:

Reactions: luke98
Gotg at least had a decent finish although its execution was poor. But this one sucka in finish big time and the spine is a disaster.

I think you already made it clear that you don't like this one more than once ;). Don't know what you were expecting though, since they didn't changed the artwork since announcement. And it has debossing and spot gloss like i.e. Thor first wave, which is considered by many to be a grail. And with this korean slip, your problem with the spine will be solved.

Anyway, some like it, including me. And I'm looking forward to get it in three days :thumbs:

Reactions: goufcustom
This was GOTG Nova choice ;) they did it for the Full slip ;)
file_5_2.jpg

..and don't forget the two lenticular versions - they were also Nova Choice releases! ;)

What's nova choice Luke?

"Nova Choice" are releases from the retailer "Novamedia", where they put steelbooks with world wide artwork into exclusive slipcovers. ;)
So basically WWA steelbook with WEA slipcovers. :D

Reactions: Flloydo and luke98
This was GOTG Nova choice ;) they did it for the Full slip ;)
file_5_2.jpg

Ohhhh, yeah I really liked that slip. I got the lenti B option from nova. So are all 3 considered (that slip, lenti A & B) nova choice?

..and don't forget the two lenticular versions - they were also Nova Choice releases! ;)

"Nova Choice" are releases from the retailer "Novamedia", where they put steelbooks with world wide artwork into exclusive slipcovers. ;)

I've literally just looked at mine and yeah it says NC004 on the spine.
So why does the nova avengers have NE?

Hell yeah #neverforget :p hopefully a nice package :D
So are all 3 considered (that slip, lenti A & B) nova choice?
Yes ;) kind of like Film Arena with Terminator and Terminator 3 WWA Steelbooks with extras ;)
I've literally just looked at mine and yeah it says NC004 on the spine.
So why does the nova avengers have NE?
Avengers NE, means Nova media exclusive as in WEA :D

Okay so if avengers age of ultron has a exclusive lenti or something I might just have to go for it!