Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #007) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: 20th November, 2015
Purchase links: Pre-order was 23rd of October, 2015 at 8pm (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Full Slip OOS
Lenti OOS
One Click OOS
Price: $49 (Single) - $98 (One Click)
Note: Total print run is 2000 copies (700 numbered copies Full Slip + 700 numbered copies Lenti Slip + 300 copies One Click with the same number). Includes a 36 pages booklet (English, Korean) + 6 character cards + 2 post cards + PET Sleeve.

Group buy:
Aniv

Full Slip | Lenti | Gift PET Sleeve
12141777_631410506962725_8649809176387326743_n.jpg 12079318_631410503629392_8678716366919530904_n.jpg 12088329_631410500296059_543343339872682478_n.jpg

2D + 3D blu-ray disc
1080P High Definition 2.40:1
Audio : English, Portuguese, Chinese, Commentary with Director
Subtitles : Korean, English, PORTUGUESE, 简体中文, 中文 (對照英文發音), THAI, BAHASA, MALAY
Special Features (around 45mins)

Last edited by a moderator:
must resist paul :p Novamedia staff will be scared like with the pre-orders for the first Avengers movie, Magneto will unleash traffic into Nova HQ, the hamsters will run out the building :whistle:

hoping to snag a lenticular, if not it won't be the end of the world, it would be nice to own this on blu-ray :)
I'm in the Group Buy for Best Buy Canada Ultron and Vision Steelbooks and I already have the UK Steelbook
If I did not have this already I would be at my PC on Friday 23rd at 12 noon with my hamsters making sure my connection to the server was at its best :rofl:

I will most likely end up ordering knowing me but it will be a decision at the moment on the day if I do
I will let you know when I got my order in so you can then attempt and order but only after I have done :giggle::LOL::rofl:

I'm in the Group Buy for Best Buy Canada Ultron and Vision Steelbooks and I already have the UK Steelbook
If I did not have this already I would be at my PC on Friday 23rd at 12 noon with my hamsters making sure my connection to the server was at its best :rofl:

I will most likely end up ordering knowing me but it will be a decision at the moment if I do
I will let you know when I got my order in so you can then attempt and order but only after I have done :giggle::LOL::rofl:
Thanks Paul :thumbs::p
you better lock up your house Paul , i will break your computer and phone and turn your Internet off and i will lure your hamsters into the back of my van with cheese , crackers and a bottle of water :p

Thanks Paul :thumbs::p
you better lock up your house Paul , i will break your computer and phone and turn your Internet off and i will lure your hamsters into the back of my van with cheese , crackers and a bottle of water :p
:LOL::rofl::D
I have set the security traps to be ready for you :p

Reactions: luke98
Finally something a bit more exclusive & special coming out for this flick, in for both of course!! :cigar:

To tell you the truth i was not expecting WEA. With CA2, and GOTG, they release it WWA.
The only one that will release WEA will be from Blufans but i think it will be in 2016

True dat, but I was hoping they'd follow suit with their first Avengers release and have another exclusive. No such luck.

I'd be glad to have either the f/s or lenti of this one though.

Reactions: harry
Hmmmm looks okay, usually I'm a lenti man but I quite like the look of that full slip.
I prob won't have enough money so I'll give It a miss

The Lenti is sweet :hungry: . Still have not seen it yet :sick:. Time to go get an amray before hopping on a GB :thumbs: .

THEN SIT BACK RELAX wait for the invoice JOB DONE :notworthy: .

No killing an F5 or swiping the top of the tablet for a refresh :) .