Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #007) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: 20th November, 2015
Purchase links: Pre-order was 23rd of October, 2015 at 8pm (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Full Slip OOS
Lenti OOS
One Click OOS
Price: $49 (Single) - $98 (One Click)
Note: Total print run is 2000 copies (700 numbered copies Full Slip + 700 numbered copies Lenti Slip + 300 copies One Click with the same number). Includes a 36 pages booklet (English, Korean) + 6 character cards + 2 post cards + PET Sleeve.

Group buy:
Aniv

Full Slip | Lenti | Gift PET Sleeve
12141777_631410506962725_8649809176387326743_n.jpg 12079318_631410503629392_8678716366919530904_n.jpg 12088329_631410500296059_543343339872682478_n.jpg

2D + 3D blu-ray disc
1080P High Definition 2.40:1
Audio : English, Portuguese, Chinese, Commentary with Director
Subtitles : Korean, English, PORTUGUESE, 简体中文, 中文 (對照英文發音), THAI, BAHASA, MALAY
Special Features (around 45mins)

Last edited by a moderator:
very disappointed that nova will not be matching the WEA awesomeness of their release of the first movie. I love the slips they chose but now we will have to count on Blufans or maybe FA for a properly designed WEA steelbook.

Reactions: smileyx9
Its a bit early for WEA release been a Disney Release
Its only just been released so this was always going to be a WWA release Steelbook for now

I'm sure Nova next year or following year or Zavvi or Blufans will at some later stage do a WEA release
There would be restrictions to do a Wea release at the moment as this steelbook only been released in the past month

Give it next year or sometime later I'm sure we will see a Wea release from one of the usual retailers

You have to reali
very disappointed that nova will not be matching the WEA awesomeness of their release of the first movie. I love the slips they chose but now we will have to count on Blufans or maybe FA for a proper WEA steelbook.
You have to realize that their WEA was released a couple of years later after the initial release of the Avengers steelbook.I do not think Marvel has given the green light for anybody to release their on art.They want every single steelbook out of the tens of thousands out there to be completely exhausted before any brand new art is entertained.Wait for a couple of years again and you can guarantee there will be WEA for this title.Possibly Novamedia again.I know everyone is saying blufans will do it but I can pretty much believe you won't see it before 2017.It might be announced for 2016 but that won't be happening.

You have to reali

You have to realize that their WEA was released a couple of years later after the initial release of the Avengers steelbook.I do not think Marvel has given the green light for anybody to release their on art.They want every single steelbook out of the tens of thousands out there to be completely exhausted before any brand new art is entertained.Wait for a couple of years again and you can guarantee there will be WEA for this title.Possibly Novamedia again.I know everyone is saying blufans will do it but I can pretty much believe you won't see it before 2017.It might be announced for 2016 but that won't be happening.

i do realize. i am complaining about it. i really hate that this is the reality of the steelbook world. not one human on this planet can put together a really solid argument as to why that is the way it works. Marvel's WWA steelbook design sucks. They take one of the most awesome movies with literally the highest potential for great artwork and they have once again used a titleless black A. a black A. Where are the Avengers? Why couldn't Marvel have used the type of artwork Nova used on these awesome slips?

At least in North America we get a title on the spine. but then again... because of silly shenanigans, nobody in North America is making premium packages like Asia.

no matter how you slice it... it's ridiculous.

Marvel Steels WWA are far superior in Quality in comparison to the bestbuys Can/US Version... they have all been in the past, Thor2, CA2 and GOTG...

If you compare side by side the finish is just not comparable... plus some like me as a collector when purchasing the WWA I do like the fact that it is Title-Less for Marvel/Disney, This is the way they operate to cut cost but from the past releases I have been much more happy with the WWA in term of QC (unless it is an exclusive release from Zavvi like Maleficent and Tomorrowland just as an example). But no title on the Spine is not too much of a big deal as we do get Asian retailers like Kimchi or Nova that will make an exclusive package with a WEA FullSlip and Bonus items to go with the WWA release and making it a nice package...

some need their Title on the steel, others do not mind and even prefer having it Title less...but as an observation this is how it's been ever since I started collecting and it is to be expected for their WWA to be title less [ for Marvel and some Disney(not animation) ] so for me I don't get why people are still complaining about this as we know it is to be expected.

Marvel Steels WWA are far superior in Quality in comparison to the bestbuys Can/US Version... they have all been in the past, Thor2, CA2 and GOTG...

If you compare side by side the finish is just not comparable... plus some like me as a collector when purchasing the WWA I do like the fact that it is Title-Less for Marvel/Disney, This is the way they operate to cut cost but from the past releases I have been much more happy with the WWA in term of QC (unless it is an exclusive release from Zavvi like Maleficent and Tomorrowland just as an example). But no title on the Spine is not too much of a big deal as we do get Asian retailers like Kimchi or Nova that will make an exclusive package with a WEA FullSlip and Bonus items to go with the WWA release and making it a nice package...

some need their Title on the steel, others do not mind and even prefer having it Title less...but as an observation this is how it's been ever since I started collecting and it is to be expected for their WWA to be title less [ for Marvel and some Disney(not animation) ] so for me I don't get why people are still complaining about this as we know it is to be expected.

The original Captain America and Thor WWA releases both had the title on them, and people remember those, and still wish WWA steels were like that. (And rightfully so) So, I totally get why many would want the titles on their WWA releases.

Reactions: earthscope
The original Captain America and Thor WWA releases both had the title on them, and people remember those, and still wish WWA steels were like that. (And rightfully so) So, I totally get why many would want the titles on their WWA releases.

But a VERY LONG TIME AS PASSED since the first releases, Years,

now ever since the sequels for CA and Thor, I think that we know now for a very long time that this is how they proceed, isn't it time to move on a bit and stop the complaining for the title less situation ? those comments sound like a broken records.

If people who hate title less that much, they can wait for a WEA, but to sing the same old song again and again is redundant.

actarus. expected. yes my friend. i just really don't prefer (obviously lol)

The title of the movie is Avengers: Age of Ultron no matter where it's released. It should be printed on there in English no matter the native language of the country it's being released in.

The fact that they cater to the rest of the world means we have to accept the effects of this even in North America.

Anyway... I'm not bringing anything new to the table here. Same ol argument so I guess I should just drop it (again).

Reactions: blu-steel
actarus. expected. yes my friend. i just really don't prefer (obviously lol)

The title of the movie is Avengers: Age of Ultron no matter where it's released. It should be printed on there in English no matter the native language of the country it's being released in.

The fact that they cater to the rest of the world means we have to accept the effects of this even in North America.

Anyway... I'm not bringing anything new to the table here. Same ol argument so I guess I should just drop it (again).

Yes I do understand your preference for it, but there is also collectors like me who do not mind them title-less...but I can understand in the beginning when it changed that people were unhappy and complained about it, but when it has been years now it does sound like you said same old argument...

Yes I do understand your preference for it, but there is also collectors like me who do not mind them title-less...but I can understand in the beginning when it changed that people were unhappy and complained about it, but when it has been years now it does sound like you said same old argument...

but it is still a solid argument. it is merited.