Feb 10, 2013
Singapore
Release date: 18th September, 2015
Purchase links:
JSDVD
Yesasia
Price: NT$ 1,030

Note:
With Premium poster book size: 21.5 (w) x27 (h) cm, 24 pages as pre-order giveaway.
Note: Adding Pre-Order Gift increase parcel weight.

a2 tw.jpg a2 twa.jpg a2 twb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree one of the thing we love the most about Taiwan Slips are the blend in ones, but I have to say that from the comments I was expecting way much worse than it actually is. I looked at the updated Picture and I don't find it bad at all (yes original Blend in one was better) but nevertheless it is nice I find.

Reactions: goufcustom
Sure the old one looks and blends in betta but will neva eva cancel a Taiwan release let alone a Marvel release with a 1/4 slip, still have high hopes that the old one will get released

Reactions: rj531
in any case I don't mind the new one, it still looks nice even though not as nice as the old one.
But I really wonder what is going on at Deltamac, changing from art 1 which was perfect blend in which is their strength. They did also Kingsman that 1/4 slip cut right into the steel design which isn't like them. I wonder what is happening but something is strange.

I have high hopes for the HK version

Taiwan and Hong Kong are both Manufactured by the same company, if Taiwan is not getting the first Slip, I really really doubt that Deltamac will release it for HK.

Reactions: Marco86
No sign of a Korean release yet? I'm anxiously waiting for a copy with the clear plastic slipcover like the last 3 MCU films got

Reactions: rj531