Feb 10, 2013
Singapore
Release date: 18th September, 2015
Purchase links:
JSDVD
Yesasia
Price: NT$ 1,030

Note:
With Premium poster book size: 21.5 (w) x27 (h) cm, 24 pages as pre-order giveaway.
Note: Adding Pre-Order Gift increase parcel weight.

a2 tw.jpg a2 twa.jpg a2 twb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool and what's more appealing about this slip from TW is that the spine will cover the hideous small images with a kick a$$ looking one too!, quite like the back though ;)

Glad to see the slip is confirmed now BUT I will pass on this as I open my steels and a 1/4 slip (piece of card) is pointless for me....:bag: Plus the spine is hideous....:facepalm:
Like I said not wasting any more money on Taiwan steels even if it's Marvel....:whistle::sleep::rolleyes:

Now a full slip is another matter...:naughty::cap::hulk::ironman:

Last edited:
Is this steelbook still scheduled for a 9/18/2015 release? I have not gotten my request to pay shipping, from JSDVD, yet.

Ive grouped mine with Jurassic World so Ill have to wait a little longer to see this baby.
Mine is grouped with Mad Max, can't wait for both to arrive... Jurassic World will be grouped with something else eventually hehe

Shipping for this should be going to plan, I'm sure shipping invoices will be sent today/tomorrow :cigar:

Reactions: denizen
Thanks for the photos @RabbitChen; this looks nice, I was hoping for a black slip. @Actarus have you seen this?

OMG what another WWA Stunning Steel, just superb ! thanks for the Tag appreciated, will have to add a second copy to my order as I will open one for sure :thumbs: ..thanks @lenticularis again for tagging me :notworthy: ...I wish though that MArvel/Disney would stop using those Blue Disk and use Customize artwork when they do pressing for WWA Release, it's just an extra artwork to go on all copies, would be nicer than those Blue Disks... like Blufans did with GOTG...and Frozen and John Carter we did get the 3D Disk with a Custom Character Artwork, the Blu-Ray however was Blue disks but at least one of the disk had custom Artwork... I think this is more important that crying about the lack of title on the WWA releases, but that is just me. Fabulous WWA Steel none the less... can't wait to see FullSlip of Jurassic Park Taiwan also, that one I have high hopes for it :drool:

Reactions: lenticularis
OMG what another WWA Stunning Steel, just superb ! thanks for the Tag appreciated, will have to add a second copy to my order as I will open one for sure :thumbs: ..thanks @lenticularis again for tagging me :notworthy: ...I wish though that MArvel/Disney would stop using those Blue Disk and use Customize artwork when they do pressing for WWA Release, it's just an extra artwork to go on all copies, would be nicer than those Blue Disks... like Blufans did with GOTG...and Frozen and John Carter we did get the 3D Disk with a Custom Character Artwork, the Blu-Ray however was Blue disks but at least one of the disk had custom Artwork... I think this is more important that crying about the lack of title on the WWA releases, but that is just me. Fabulous WWA Steel none the less... can't wait to see FullSlip of Jurassic Park Taiwan also, that one I have high hopes for it :drool:
Fully agree Actarus, a disc with matching / complementary artwork just adds that finishing touch and a plain disc is so disappointing, especially if the rest of the artwork is great :(.
Waiting for the shipping invoice for this which hopefully should be tomorrow :thumbs:. I ordered the Zavvi release to open (which I have) but this is my favourite :hungry::drool:.

Reactions: Actarus
Jealous of those of you who received their shipping invoice for this one. I hope JSDVD sends mine soon, as those pics look fantastic!

thank you @RabbitChen for great photos... best slip so far as expected... still wonder how come there's another design?
anyway... that poster book is way bigger than I thought... now really wonder how that big parcel's gonna survive the eyes of the (darn) customs... :grumpy:

Reactions: RabbitChen