Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered all mine online this time. I have no idea if my store even had any. The way they are doing it recently sucks. I am not waiting till 10:00 to find out if I can order for instore pickup
Yeah, I've got some to be delivered tomorrow, but I still reserved In-Store pickup this morning just in case mine get bent.

Yeah, I've got some to be delivered tomorrow, but I still reserved In-Store pickup this morning just in case mine get bent.

Luckily they have the cardboard j-slip that covers just about the entire thing. only thing exposed for damage are the 2 sides

Luckily they have the cardboard j-slip that covers just about the entire thing. only thing exposed for damage are the 2 sides
Unless it got damaged under the j-card or scratched during production. I've opened plenty of steels only to find a nice long scratch under the j-card.

Just stopped by my local BBY, still plenty of both copies left. All of them had debossing that was off. I picked the 2 least off ones.

Yeah, man! Alot of the debossing was off. Only found 2 that were decently lined up. I guess that's a disadvantage of producing massive amounts of "limited" steelbooks.

Yeah, man! Alot of the debossing was off. Only found 2 that were decently lined up. I guess that's a disadvantage of producing massive amounts of "limited" steelbooks.
Just realized I was so focused on checking the debossing I completely ignored the spine slashes...

anybody notice the Best Buy Exclusive Lenticular Packaging sticker?
Yeah, it's been mentioned. It's actually a different sticker than the poltergeist sticker, so not sure what's up with it.

Anybody get a perfectly aligned debossed steel? None were in the plenty of copies at the one store i went to. Was too tired, cold, hungery and wet to attempt other stores.

The one I got this morning was dented pretty badly all over once I opened it. I took it back to Best Buy at 1:00 PM, and there were still at least 10 of each remaining. I had open 2 more in the store to find a mint one. Hopefully there's not a lot of these damaged once opened