Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
regards the lenti sticker is it possiable that they where doing a lenti for it then dropped it as a thought???

that or some plank a best buy doesn't know what there on about

basil :thumbs:

It's states the price in the weekly AD as $19.99...they have to honor it. If you call them and tell them to look at the ad they will honor the price over the phone as well. As for the store thing, I once went for a price adjustment for the F&F steels and they said I needed to have the steels with me...I said there is 7 of them and they are already open! Spoke to someone else in the store with more than half a brain and just the receipt was sufficient enough. So you just have to speak to the right person if you are doing it IN store.

Just take the receipt and the ad. They have the ads next to the front door.

Went to Best Buy with receipt and ad in hand and received a credit with no problemo. They were actually pretty nice about it.

Also had a massive dent on one of the steels, and they swapped it out without hesitation!

Reactions: dfoles and DJ IXS
Hey experts, quick question- I have a copy where the back is very "clicky" for lack of better description. For example if you hold it in your hands you can press the back and it feels like something is pressing in and makes a clicky sound. Is it damaged? The other copy I have has spine slash- so I'm trying to decide which one to keep. Thanks!

Hey experts, quick question- I have a copy where the back is very "clicky" for lack of better description. For example if you hold it in your hands you can press the back and it feels like something is pressing in and makes a clicky sound. Is it damaged? The other copy I have has spine slash- so I'm trying to decide which one to keep. Thanks!
If they're both open, just swap the back of the spine slashed one onto the other one. Unless they're both clicky.

If its "clicky" on the back, there must be a dent on the back. I would try to have it replaced ;)

If they're both open, just swap the back of the spine slashed one onto the other one. Unless they're both clicky.

If its "clicky" on the back, there must be a dent on the back. I would try to have it replaced ;)

Thanks for the replies guys. They are both still sealed. Just bad luck on my part I guess. I have one Ultron thats fine but the Vision is the ones with the slash and clicky back.
I was wondering of the clicky nose meant a dent or something- so that's probably it as the other 2 copies don't do that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches