Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell happened to the North American releases and the debossing?! The UK release looks flawless. I havent seen one botched debossing of those.
There has to be some way to get an answer for this crappy treatment.

What the hell happened to the North American releases and the debossing?! The UK release looks flawless. I havent seen one botched debossing of those.
There has to be some way to get an answer for this crappy treatment.
On the contrary, I think I may have seen one person say they get good debossing and everyone else has f'ed up debossing.

Might have to get the UK version and put a US spine on it :D

I just received 2 of my copies and in all honesty I don't see any problem with the embossing. Mind you, I've seen the horrible job Zavvi did with The Jungle Book back in the day. I think it's supposed to have a 3D type feel to it making it "seem" like it's off center... Either that or I have some of the "good" copies

I just received 2 of my copies and in all honesty I don't see any problem with the embossing. Mind you, I've seen the horrible job Zavvi did with The Jungle Book back in the day. I think it's supposed to have a 3D type feel to it making it "seem" like it's off center... Either that or I have some of the "good" copies
Look at the far right side and see how we'll hat part lines up though

Spent a very long time on the phone getting my price matches, including getting disconnected from four techs. Two were great and helped quite a bit and another had me on hold for 20 minutes verifying the "lower" price :rolleyes:

Complete mess!
Thanks for all your hard work on the GB's @apsmith21! It is much appreciated!:)

its a big big difference in exclusives compare to Avengers Part 1

Actually, I remember a lot of versions of the first AVENGERS movie too.

There was the SteelBook, the Metalbox, and there was also the 3D/2D versions.

There was also a Target exclusive with a bonus disc.

Actually, I remember a lot of versions of the first AVENGERS movie too.

There was the SteelBook, the Metalbox, and there was also the 3D/2D versions.

There was also a Target exclusive with a bonus disc.

Don't forget BB box that lights up with all the extras.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles