Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for the inevitable day when retailers start releasing character variant steels for ALL the characters instead of just putting them on the spine! I'll still probably buy them all. Can't wait for this!
I don't. I don't need 8 versions of the same movie. That is stupid. It's enought right now that we deal with 3 and 4 editions. Plus- economically it would NEVER work for the studios or retailers to flood the market with that much product.

Reactions: Ricker
I don't. I don't need 8 versions of the same movie. That is stupid. It's enought right now that we deal with 3 and 4 editions. Plus- economically it would NEVER work for the studios or retailers to flood the market with that much product.

Yeah I was being a bit facetious. I even thought the individual character slips for the Walmart GotG release were too much. But I know there are some who will ardently pursue all variations.

Yeah I was being a bit facetious. I even thought the individual character slips for the Walmart GotG release were too much. But I know there are some who will ardently pursue all variations.
Sorry! Not like me to miss the snarky!:rofl:
The real tip of the spear for that was the Nova Avengers with the lenti and the 3 character singles!
Yikes! If you missed out - it'll cost you $85 apiece on the secondary market. Imagine if they didn't double-up on the characters on the singles! That woukd have been a lenti and 6 singles! Madness!!:wow:
I'll go five deep into Looper and Dredd- but I don't wanna make it a habit.;)

Reactions: Ask
It is unbelievable to me that they went with a title-less black A once again. I mean I truly can't even believe it.

It took several years for Novamedia to make a proper Avengers steelbook. Hopefully we don't have to wait that long for Avengers Ultron.

Guardians - let's go ahead and make a grey tape player.
Avengers - yah let's just use another "A" and call it good.

Amazing.

It is unbelievable to me that they went with a title-less black A once again. I mean I truly can't even believe it.

It took several years for Novamedia to make a proper Avengers steelbook. Hopefully we don't have to wait that long for Avengers Ultron.

Amazing.
Well... A) they probably remember how people were tripping all over their wallets on eBay to procure a copy of the Avengers 'A' steelbook at any cost. Those went for very high prices back at the time.
And B) they wanted the new one to stylistically match.

wow!! after reviewing artwork on BB CA website, I think it's another lazy effort from Disney Marvel lol
Though I'm glad North America has title on spine, it should have been more than just Vision or Ultron on the back
still gonna support BestBuy's efforts lol
Will definitely be on the lookout for the Asian premium releases

Amazing.

Honestly, I'm not surprised. I actually predicted this would happen lol.
BestBuy USA will have the lowest price on release date, so easy decision (I'm getting both versions).

stuff it, in on the gb on this title on the spine makes difference to me. also hopeing for some embossing or de-bossing on the front as last few marvels from america have been better than the uk :D

@harry @Scary Hair @Flash @chunk @zoneism

look up, now off to cancel zavvi

basil :thumbs:
Thanks basil:thumbs::notworthy:
are there any pictures of the two artworks?there's nothing in the op. Will the finish and possible embossing info be given before the gb closes do you think?

Reactions: ManuelKoegler