Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Vision Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $33.99
Notes:
Group Buy: Drum18

Also available is the Ultron edition.
Differences between the Regular & Bilingual editions here.

10.jpg

11.jpg 12.jpgm2217986.jpg

Last edited:
All I can think of is people who haven't seen this film looking at this and going "Who the **** is this purple dude, he wasn't in the trailers?!"

Watched in theater :confused:and i was " whaaaat o_OVision so soon?":OMG:

Why put vision ?! o_O He's boring and do nothing the entire movie. Why not put ironman or all of them

Vision is a good choice for the back at least, but the idea for IRON MAN:cool: is really awesome, YEAH REALLy AWESOME:naughty::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Vision did nothing? WHA! :emb:

Vision was pure awesome in the movie.

For people who don't read comics i'd suggest reading one of the artistically best Avengers comics ever, pencilled by the legendary Neal Adams.
journey-to-center-of-vision-126336.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/06/behold-the-vision-5-iconic-vision-comic-book-moments/

Fans who closely watched every frame of the third Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer (and honestly, who out there didn’t watch that thing intently?) likely noticed a fun little surprise in the very final seconds: an almost humanoid face with a pair of wide eyes, staring blankly back at the viewer before the trailer cuts.

Long-time fans of the Avengers instantly recognized those eyes as the ones belonging to the Vision, the heroic android who was created by Roy Thomas and John Buscema in the late 1960s. Vision would go on to become one of the more popular members of the Avengers, with readers connecting to his unique powers of intangibility, his mercurial nature, and his forbidden romance with teammate Scarlet Witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinT
Very limited stock. Maybe 10 copies of each on the store entrance rack, none in the new releases. Unless the stock is in the back.

There were tons of copies at stores around me. If you're talking about the Vision releases, they are still plentiful.

Went to two BBs today and the first store had probably 20 copies, and the 2nd store had maybe 10.

Ultron covers are getting hard to find though. Have to drive farther to the two or three stores that still have them.