Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
With Zavvi's Marvel Day getting closer, would it not be a good idea to open that thread up so we can all speculate in anticipation of what may be coming? After all, every collector is buzzing for what may be on the agenda. It's a bit like Christmas is coming but no ones allowed to talk about it!

Come on mods, open the thread and let's get guessing!!!!

With Zavvi's Marvel Day getting closer, would it not be a good idea to open that thread up so we can all speculate in anticipation of what may be coming? After all, every collector is buzzing for what may be on the agenda. It's a bit like Christmas is coming but no ones allowed to talk about it!

There's a separate thread to speculate/discuss it here. :)

Reactions: Starling
I appreciate that, but steelbook collectors would really appreciate a separate one purely for steelbook. Is that possible?

That thread is invisible to many like me that only use this part of the forums.
Understood mate. I'll let @digitalbabe answer that one, since she's the one who created the threads. :)

Reactions: Starling

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. What's the point in opening/bumping/locking, opening/bumping/locking? Just leave it open.

Has Zavvi even hinted at new steelbooks? or is this all speculation?

This is a guarantee but the rest are speculation.
I also think we might see a iron man 1 & 2 and possibly a hulk steel announced.
I'm hoping they go with blade 1 & 2 tho :)

Reactions: Ronnie3067