Avengers: Age of Ultron - In theaters May 1, 2015

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

Tagline: A New Age Has Come.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joss Whedon[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Spader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aaron Taylor-Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Bettany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cobie Smulders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Cheadle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Cardellini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claudia Kim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Delpy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Henry Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick W. Nicholson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerry Condon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stan Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominique Provost-Chalkley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isaac Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dilyana Bouklieva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Westwood[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Bleach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Imogen Poynton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabella Poynton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]142[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
t90Y3G8UGQp0f0DrP60wRu9gfrH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Trailers:

avengers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: coolchic and Drum18
Saw it this evening. Enjoyed it a lot! Very glad they gave Hawkeye more to do in this one. Was needed.

Also my showing had the Star Wars trailer attached to it. So awesome seeing it on the big screen. :OMG:

Reactions: Ask
I can't believe they managed to get Vision on screen! Though they didn't really clearly define his powers, that's fine because his power source is EXTREMELY strong!

Really didn't know what to expect going in given some of the reviews but this was a blast! Some great one-liners. No real "that's my secret, Cap" moments like from the first but some really cool action scenes that looked like they were ripped straight from a comic book. The editing/pacing felt a bit sloppy in some parts which puts this below the first one for me, but I still really enjoyed it! Going again today!

Reactions: Drum18
Saw this today.It's was good.The action is really fast and the storyline felt a bit rushed.The 3d didn't add much just gave you that depth of field.I wish they would film these in imax 3d like Transformers 4, that was the best 3d i've seen at the cinema.

this movie was a lot of fun.. but aside from that, seems a bit tiresome now (please dont bash me fore saying that) but its the same song, different day theme going. The pace and tone their setting is moving too slow, ya we get they eventually showdown with thanos and building up for it but sometimes these movies seem forgettable because it feels like one big set up for the next one and so forth. I thoroughly enjoyed winter soldier because of the tone that was set, and i really wish age of ultron had a heavier tone to it (like the trailers) but everything in this movie was just a bit anticlimactic. Again, i still loved the movie but wish it had more of a purpose

Really enjoyed this! Going back Tuesday.

BUT... BUT....
Is it me or we get to see really little of Iron Man ???? Plenty of Tony Stark... but Iron Man ????
And... no explanation whatsoever about the origin of this MK 43 suit??? No respect for Pepper?

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Scarlett Johansson Stars in SNL’s Black Widow: Age of Me Trailer! :p

http://www.comingsoon.net/extras/ne...n-snls-black-widow-age-of-me-trailer#/slide/1
Black Widow herself, Scarlett Johansson, was the host of “Saturday Night Live” this weekend, and it just wouldn’t be SNL if an Avenger was the host and no Marvel jokes were made. As a parody of Marvel Studios’ inability to get a female-led superhero movie off the ground so far, they brought us a fake trailer for Black Widow: Age of Me, which sees the international assassin juggling an internship at Fashion Weekly magazine and a complicated relationship with boyfriend Ultron.