Avengers Assemble (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Lenticular) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 6 May 30 April, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers Assemble (SOLD OUT)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Lenticular magnet cover, debossed border, embossed title, matte finish

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

pic1.gif
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a great Zavv criticiser but I'm sorry I just got mine and i think it's beautiful. I really like the design and I love that it is a 3d magnet, I'm sorry no complaints from me, one of the nicest they have done and it arrived undamaged which is rare but amazing

:thumbs: from me

Mine's arrived at last, and overall I'm happy with it... I even kind of like the lenti now I have it in hand. The only thing that really lets it down for me is the fact that it's not gloss, because the colours look quite dull/dark.

Reactions: mlmaier84
Just got mine and I really, really like it. Yeah it's a shame the lenticular doesn't entirely match up, and excuses shouldn't be made for that, that's down to poor quality control, but overall I think it's far nicer than what we've had before. Plus the 3d disc is a welcome inclusion for a UK release of this film.

My copy showed up today. Happy I managed to get one as I didn't have the original. I think the lenti looking square on gives dimension, but nothing more. Also, it's the weekend, so no reason not to enjoy.